Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jows
May 8, 2002

Das Boo posted:

Turns out these are my crack:

These are also my crack. I used to buy a bag every now and then when I would buy groceries and kinda stealthily eat them. My wife knew I bought myself some sort of treat but never bugged me about it. But a couple months ago she lost her job, so she took over buying the groceries. I was jonesing so bad last week I asked her to pick some up and gave up my secret.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jows
May 8, 2002

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I like Albanese 12-flavor gummi bears. The factory/store is on the way between Chicago and Indianapolis, which is convenient. Their sour gummies are also great, but they’re really, really loving sour, so you should eat some regular gummi bears with them to balance things out. Y’know, for your health.

The sour ones were a godsend for my wife during her last pregnancy. And then for me after her morning sickness passed. :q:

Jows
May 8, 2002

Matlack Radio posted:

I buy two wild berry gummy skittles, and one original.

What is this sorcery? I never knew such wonders existed....