Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

my computer does so much work, mostly for my own pleasure, but there's no way i've found to express my appreciation that it would understand

how do i make my computer know that i love and care for it deeply?

thanks YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

get it some nice cables for its birthday, ones which are snug but not too snug.

possibly, but that won't be that big of an investment, since i only have a power cable, audio, and an hdmi in use. i'm afraid it won't see it as anything remotely meaningful

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

i'm making my first Android app on my Mac. i hope this doesn't upset my computer so that it never talks to me again

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

rotor posted:

some nice scented candles would be nice OP

time to get my computer one of these, then

https://www.makodesign.com/blog/2020/01/21/new-innovative-technology-digital-nose-sensor/

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Bideo James posted:

install some relaxation variables and algorithms for your computer

so, that electric sheep screensaver or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

mediaphage posted:

great if it means anime girlfriends can make their nerds bathe before they leave the house

uhh if anime girlfriends actually told their human counterparts to actually do anything useful with their lives, i don't think they would sell too well

Achmed Jones posted:

wait are you not loving it? what the hell, friend, you gotta gently caress it real nice

wait that's all i had to do? THAT'S ALL I HAD TO DO????