Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Went to the supermarket in my "lunch break" and talked to a really pretty woman too. That was fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Requesting a new Avatar please

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

boss makes a dollar i make a dime thats why i poo poo on company time

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

boss makes a dollar i make a dime thats why i poo poo on company time

it is the age of working from home and I am making GBS threads, smoking weed, playing videogames and honking my hog on company time

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Touch the puppet head.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Go to sleep. It’s 3:42am and I’m still up. Also buy cat food

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TontoCorazon posted:

Went to the supermarket in my "lunch break" and talked to a really pretty woman too. That was fun

That was the cashier, bro. They pay her to put up with that.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

That was the cashier, bro. They pay her to put up with that.

It was another shopper, I believe.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Spinz posted:

I like that one

I'm taking a coffee poop in the next 30-40min, working, eating two microwaved vegetarian Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage sandwiches for lunch, probably posting in between bouts of working

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

HAmbONE posted:

Go to sleep. It’s 3:42am and I’m still up. Also buy cat food

Post your cat bro

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m on vacation this week. I ain’t gotta do poo poo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gonna sous vide a pork tenderloin.

Marinade in:

Hoisin
Soy sauce
Maepranom Thai chili paste (sort of a mild thai chili/curry spices in oil mix)
Honey
Garlic
5 spice (which I'm missing so I might skip in lieu of using the chili paste or might add a touch of cinnamon

Gonna marinade for 3-4 hours, then vac seal, and cook for 3+ hours to about 136. Should get it to just over med-rare. I want it to end up at about this color inside:

Which some people freak out with with pork, but given how this is cooked, the time and temp, I assure you it's not only perfectly safe, it's the most tender and juicy pork you've ever had.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I gotta make my cacao drink to wake up then row then play guitar then take a bath then read a book

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just lifted a bunch of a weights and now I am drinking coffee and looking for work in this redneck podunk town I just moved to. I want to smoek a w33d real bad but I cant because apparently everywhere here piss tests even for IT positions, could never pull poo poo like that in LA, the whole industry would be disqualified

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Systems still down so I can't do my job so I'm watching Django on my couch, some coconut water. Feeling pretty alright

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I got my car fixed to the tune of $1100, but frankly I need to take better care of that poo poo tbh

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

low key sex master posted:

I got my car fixed to the tune of $1100, but frankly I need to take better care of that poo poo tbh

I keep forgetting to order new air filters for my car. I think about it at least once each day but then immediately forget to do it

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Stop being sick because there is no one who can cover my shift.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im about to finish my second cup of coffee so my list of things I need to do today probably will soon include pooping again

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I'm having one of those days where I just can't be bothered.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Spinz posted:

The same woman, but 8 seconds prior

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I'm having one of those days where I just can't be bothered.

I can try my hardest if you'd like

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
I need to go get groceries for the week but I'm wondering if I should do it now or wait for after my kid's nap

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Just call an uber for your kid and send them out into the world. gently caress 'em. They'll make it back with your groceries or they won't. Whatever, it's time to grow up, bitch

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
has anyone said "the op's mom"?

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

AHH F/UGH posted:

Post your cat bro

Still have not slept but I will post cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thats a very nice looking cat