Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Mulaney Power Move posted:

someone post the screenshot if you have it. the one where a guy progresses through the diet, eating six eggs every morning and eating buckets of cheese, until he sees the doctor and his cholesterol and BP is so high he's about to die. mixed in there is a post from a guy saying he should eat cleaner and he gets probated for it.

lol that sounds like goons alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mulaney Power Move posted:

someone post the screenshot if you have it. the one where a guy progresses through the diet, eating six eggs every morning and eating buckets of cheese, until he sees the doctor and his cholesterol and BP is so high he's about to die. mixed in there is a post from a guy saying he should eat cleaner and he gets probated for it.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

space uncle posted:

Anyway I’m OP’s doctor and can confirm that they pooped so big that the butt is “totally destroyed” and “medically owned” and the only solution is to spend $6 million on a bionic butthole.

Do you have a line on the, uh,...
"potato gun" model?
Asking for a friend

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Play posted:

lol that sounds like goons alright

Here is that guy:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3407406&userid=146138

And teh thrad:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3407406

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

lol every time

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i think there were also goons talking about how rancid their BO was and some of them were having nightmares about eating bread and waking up in a cold greasy sweat.

always eat vegetables.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
*oh yeah, and a multivitamin!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Holy poo poo I've never seen the original post this is from

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3551376&pagenumber=5&perpage=40&userid=0#post416107388

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

I always wondered why americans whine constantly about low flow toilets

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

:btroll:: Hey doc, I'm a 21 y/o with a normal weight who has been eating nothing but animal fats for a while. My BP and cholesterol are through the roof, what can I do?
:zoid:: Here's a cholesterol drug I guess.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’m still wanting to know how much a “can’t poop” bill is. Is OP American? How long until OP gets their hospital bill? As an American with what is now considered good insurance, I’m too afraid to go to my ER so I have no idea how long billing takes

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Not trying to brag, but I've pooped twice today. And I may poop again tomorrow. #blessed

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Not to brag, but I poop constantly - probably five times throughout the day

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I poo poo in a continuous stream without interruption.

But enough about my posting.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dear Watson posted:

I’m still wanting to know how much a “can’t poop” bill is. Is OP American? How long until OP gets their hospital bill? As an American with what is now considered good insurance, I’m too afraid to go to my ER so I have no idea how long billing takes

If you’re lucky, it takes a month to get a medical bill. Sometimes it takes six months. You’ll get a bill for something you don’t even remember, and then do research to figure out what it was even for.

I had one minor surgery in 2014. A month later, I get a bill for about $500. I pay it. Another month goes by, I get another bill for about $200. I look it over, determine it’s lab work relating to the surgery, pay it. A couple more months go by, I get a third bill for $125. I look it over, the dates all refer to the date of my surgery. I compare it to my other bills to make sure I’m not being double-charged for something, everything’s different, so I pay it.

I have what’s considered really good medical insurance, so I’m paying about $800 out of $30,000 or something ridiculous like that.

I kind of suspect that I paid the first bill too fast, so they figured I must have money and kept sending me bills to see if I would keep paying and how much they could wring out of me.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Well I hope OP remembers us when the time comes

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Condolences for your devastated bunghole.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Dear Watson posted:

I’m still wanting to know how much a “can’t poop” bill is.

The secret is to mail in a notarized box of your poop afterwards, rendering void any claims predicated on being unable to poop.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
And it’s just being polite

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

That's one of the greatest statements to come out of SA

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Did they ever pull the cork out of this guy's rear end? They hadn't by page 2 and I'm not reading 10 pages of puns. Maybe an update thread?

e: oh the thread has turned into sacyclopedia

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Play posted:

Can you feel the polyps before he removes them? Like do you know you have polyps or do they just keep finding them since they're... exploring in there.

My work has great toilets, three separate rooms, two with just standard toilets and one with a standard and a urinal. I go in there all the time to poo poo, read SA on my phone, and sometimes do some light drugs.

im not in the habit of going elbow deep on myself im more of a 3 knuckle deep guy myself. but i get to see the pictures and get the lab results

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Quotey posted:

Did they ever pull the cork out of this guy's rear end? They hadn't by page 2 and I'm not reading 10 pages of puns. Maybe an update thread?

e: oh the thread has turned into sacyclopedia

The lady drank the medical equivalent of Draino to straighten herself out. She refuses to describe the result because she is a shameful goon.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The lady drank the medical equivalent of Draino to straighten herself out. She refuses to describe the result because she is a shameful goon.

Thank-you. Good lord, I understand the predicament. At least a lot of people got to learn about the carbs post- probably better than a description of making GBS threads hard enough to evacuate your nose.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

For the past week or so there have been some people trying unsuccessfully to get banned and mega-probed. It has been, frankly, embarrassing to watch.

And all they had to do was advise people to eat vegetables and drink water.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I'm pooping extra hard for you OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Infidel Castro posted: