Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Where the hell is minus he is good at seeing through bullshit, I want his take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Merk: if you are town can we call a twilight truce and discuss people that aren’t you and me. Because if we are both town we are going to push this game into a lovely LYLO going after each other.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

voodoo charge me tonight lol

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

voodoo charge me tonight lol

Sure thing bud

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Sure thing bud

cool, thanks!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’d like to see the kill I think. I have some gut thoughts, but they are probably useless.

I’m going to read with the next flip as added context if I’m alive.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

"Sandwolf, you have received One Charge!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcJ-dcbzTyA&t=15s

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

.random posted:

Yeah, ok. I did the reread. Let’s lynch some scum.

##vote: somberbrero

loving lol

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sorry guys this long weekend has been poo poo for me having literally any spare time

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

merk posted:

I’d like to see the kill I think. I have some gut thoughts, but they are probably useless.

I’m going to read with the next flip as added context if I’m alive.

Is this you preparing a frame job for tomorrow?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
We are so lunching random tomorrow lmao

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

All of that arguing and bickering is leading to fruitful results, right? There is a Goa'uld in your midst that needs to be dealt with. You are almost done restoring power to the base and then you can figure out who the hell is a Goa'uld just by giving everyone a neck X-Ray. If you can just get power back, the solution will be trivial. If you can get there.
But when everyone is called back to their duty stations, it's looking less and less likely that you will get there. Another collapsed body is found.

Skaara calls out from the floor, no visible wounds, but definitely in pain. Dan El? O'Neill? Why is this happening? Did I do good?. A last breath of air escapes his lips, and then his body turns into a bright white light and flies away. Leaving nothing but a pile of clothes.

Skaara played by Bifauxnen SG-1-aligned Confirmed Mason Miller has been killed N3.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): .random, b-minus1, merk, ObamaAkbar., Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Voodoofly

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 06th, 2021 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 12 hours.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I'm pretty sure Merk jailed me last night. I tried to doc bif believe it or not.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

I'm pretty sure Merk jailed me last night. I tried to doc bif believe it or not.

Why did you jump to this? I did nothing last night.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Also, why did you jump to a Jail instead of a Roleblock? Didn't the scum roleblocker-equivalent role already flip?

This looks... bad for you?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
In what world does a town player's action fail at night and they role into the thread with: MERK MUSTVE JAILED ME LADIES AND GERMS

what?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Counterpoint: Why not just claim you protected b- if you're scum?

Ok, I'm going to try to read and see what comes out.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Toalpaz posted:

Did your action fail

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
What a strange kill. I’m pissed.

gently caress we haven’t lunched voodoo merk or sandwolf and I think we’ve run out of time to docso

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Counterpoint-counterpoint: Toal has to claim Jail in order to kill b- tonight and have an excuse as to why Doc didn't happen?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I was given flavour of being locked in my quarters or smth that's why merk.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

yeah my action failed

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Grandicap posted:

Harry Maybourne Goa'uld-aligned Charge Depleter has been executed D2.

I think two roleblocker-equivalent roles for scum is not very innovative for a Grandi setup, unless the "Jailer" as you surmise can turn the jail into a kill with charging or something (which I think they would have done last night).

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

merk posted:

I think two roleblocker-equivalent roles for scum is not very innovative for a Grandi setup, unless the "Jailer" as you surmise can turn the jail into a kill with charging or something (which I think they would have done last night).

##vote merk

b-minus1 posted:

What a strange kill. I’m pissed.

gently caress we haven’t lunched voodoo merk or sandwolf and I think we’ve run out of time to docso

merk is the only unclaimed person iirc and he wouldn't claim because he'd leave the door open to being tracked or whatever. He's the scum who stopped doc. He bussed GGN. Bif makes a lot of sense because she was an active 'confirmed' townie, and if scum had something to deal with a power role like me I'd be a much easier lunch than a confirmed townie. That's why I protected bif, because her death was predictable if you two weren't in a gambit.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Toalpaz posted:

##vote merk

merk is the only unclaimed person iirc and he wouldn't claim because he'd leave the door open to being tracked or whatever. He's the scum who stopped doc. He bussed GGN. Bif makes a lot of sense because she was an active 'confirmed' townie, and if scum had something to deal with a power role like me I'd be a much easier lunch than a confirmed townie. That's why I protected bif, because her death was predictable if you two weren't in a gambit.

Merk claimed vanilla.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Anyway it’s probably random ##vote random

I don’t think it’s toal. If sandwolf can confirm that voodoo charged him last night then I’m inclined to believe it’s not voodoo as scum seem to have killed and blocked/jailed last night

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Anyway it’s probably random ##vote random

I don’t think it’s toal. If sandwolf can confirm that voodoo charged him last night then I’m inclined to believe it’s not voodoo as scum seem to have killed and blocked/jailed last night

I guess it’s possible sandwolf and voodoo could both be scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoo didn’t charge me

I whanna vote merk here

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

voodoo charging me should support the jailer theory. I'm good voting merk or random

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

voodoo charging me should support the jailer theory. I'm good voting merk or random

???

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

if voodoo targets me and receives an action failed that would support the jailer, if he doesn't than it's null.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

Voodoo didn’t charge me

I whanna vote merk here

So voodoo didn’t charge you like he said he would and scum had two actions last night if toal is to be believed?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ohh

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

So voodoo didn’t charge you like he said he would and scum had two actions last night if toal is to be believed?

Voodoo pretty explicitly told me he wouldn’t. So I’m still kinda suspicious there, but I can also see town not wanting to risk bringing a day kill into LYLO.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I didn’t charge anyone last night. Toalp was the only person I debated but you can read my posts last night as to why I didn’t do that.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

Voodoo pretty explicitly told me he wouldn’t. So I’m still kinda suspicious there, but I can also see town not wanting to risk bringing a day kill into LYLO.

I swear he did, or was he being sarcastic?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Extremely sarcastic

.random
May 7, 2007

RIP the only player who didn’t hate me this game.

Sandwolf posted:

I thought you couldn’t kill again with an extra charge :blush:

ObamaAkbar. posted:

He was being sarcastic with the sure buddy comment.

I’m trying to figure out why Toal fake claims being jailed here, merk. It doesn’t do very much that claiming to protect <yourself or anyone else> does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Voodoofly posted:

I didn’t charge anyone last night. Toalp was the only person I debated but you can read my posts last night as to why I didn’t do that.

what