Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Also sand me charging you doesn't confirm anything about me that you all don't already know.

Our charge isn't a normal action. It's unblockable, untrackable, unwatchable, and none of the mason's actually performed it. We just picked if it happened and to whom. This was one of the contentions I had with RF about revealing it (but not everything about it). Not being blockable meant that they had to kill all of us to turn it off, hence the "trade three townies for one power role" thing. It's also why none of us made the other one "perform" it as a way to show they didn't do the kill, which is something I think Mags was pushing on Day 1 for a minute before we all read the role a little closer.

So I'm not charging you, but even if I do charge toalp tonight it doesn't mean anything about what I might have done as an action.

I'm debating toalp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Charging blocker. Would explain toalp not being successful.

would merk say "there can't be two scum roleblocks in a grandi game, that isn't inventive enough" as some sort of ruse?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Voodoofly posted:

Also well done. You all should play more during my work hours so merk and I don't fight.

Sandy is acting strange about his powers imo. Asked to be charged a few times.

On earlier charges my doctor was one shot and once I used it I was poo poo out of luck. I think the cop was claimed the same way.

If you use your powers at one shot you should be vanilla now. Asking to be charged is susp

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I'm about at a coinflip on whether I think sand or merk is the last scum. I've been town on OA all game, as was RF. RF was pretty good with toalp, at one point it was a tossup between the two of you on who we should charge. RF absolutely thought sand was scum.

Thoughts for twilight I suppose.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Once again, the group is called back together. You feel that you are collectively close to restoring power. From there, all sorts of options open up. Until then you just need to find the intruders before they kill off the entire contingent.

drat, it looks like you're running out of time. You see a smoldering corpse before you with no less than a dozen staff blasts wounds on him. Whoever did this was pissed.

Martouf played by merk SG-1-aligned Vanilla has been killed N4.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): b-minus1, ObamaAkbar., Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Voodoofly

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 06th, 2021 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 6 hours.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I was charged, I was told my doc succeeded on merk, and the kill went through still so lol

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

I was charged, I was told my doc succeeded on merk, and the kill went through still so lol

why didn't you protect minus?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Voodoofly posted:

why didn't you protect minus?

heh, it's obvious. :smuggo: if this was a more level playing field I'd be running circles around this scum team during the night phase. B- isn't good at arguing with people and the vote settled the merk/toalpaz distraction. Merk is the strongest player and voted out two scums.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

heh, it's obvious. :smuggo: if this was a more level playing field I'd be running circles around this scum team during the night phase. B- isn't good at arguing with people and the vote settled the merk/toalpaz distraction. Merk is the strongest player and voted out two scums.

minus is confirmed town

and if scum can kill through a doc protection why not kill a confirmed town?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Voodoofly posted:

minus is confirmed town

and if scum can kill through a doc protection why not kill a confirmed town?

Scum kill people who are going to execute them. No offense to b- but I think most of us would be more than willing to follow the leader with merk after that vote. Merk can convince people to execute people in a good order.

The problem with confirmed townies is that you can't execute them. Would any scum team or town player try to lead a lunch on merk after two successful scum executions? I don't think they'd be successful. Merk was as good as confirmed.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

Scum kill people who are going to execute them. No offense to b- but I think most of us would be more than willing to follow the leader with merk after that vote. Merk can convince people to execute people in a good order.

The problem with confirmed townies is that you can't execute them. Would any scum team or town player try to lead a lunch on merk after two successful scum executions? I don't think they'd be successful. Merk was as good as confirmed.

sure I suppose

##vote sandy

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Anyway it’s probably random ##vote random

I don’t think it’s toal. If sandwolf can confirm that voodoo charged him last night then I’m inclined to believe it’s not voodoo as scum seem to have killed and blocked/jailed last night

I absolutely do not think this is a bus vote, leading off the day like that.

I also don't think random was bussing OA this entire time with the "quit calling me scum and doing what I do" stuff.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

god you people are no fun at all

Obviously my role can still interact with being charged somehow, I literally have no idea what it does, Grandi seemed a little embarrassed that he’d revealed at all that my role can still somehow interact with things.

Binus whatcha thinking here?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

sure I suppose

##vote sandy

##unvote

I guess it can still be toalp. rereading

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

My gut tells me Voodoo here, but I’m basically jus talking with Binus at this point

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

god you people are no fun at all

Obviously my role can still interact with being charged somehow, I literally have no idea what it does, Grandi seemed a little embarrassed that he’d revealed at all that my role can still somehow interact with things.

Binus whatcha thinking here?

pretty sure he is voting me. I don't really blame him.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

##vote sandy toalp is right he has been pretty on random most of the game.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

##vote sandy toalp is right they have been pretty on random most of the game.

they, sorry toalp

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
lol toal. So scum are not afraid of a doctor.... hmmm. Also toal has targeted people that died twice now. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

lol toal. So scum are not afraid of a doctor.... hmmm. Also toal has targeted people that died twice now. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Unless voodoo empowered the killer?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Who’d you target last night Voodoo cuz it wasn’t me, the only person who could independently confirm your loving night action.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

nah its pretty clear it was just a jug kill. It even says that merk was killed angrily, rather than just zapped

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Can everyone please full claim with a list of targets and results

I’ll start: confirmed town mason

N1: no action. Result: N/A
N2: no action. Result: N/A
N3: no action. Result: N/A
N4: no action. Result: N/A

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

Who’d you target last night Voodoo cuz it wasn’t me, the only person who could independently confirm your loving night action.

look at you pretending to not read the thread

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Charging Vig

N1; charge
N2; charge
D3 shoot RF
No more night actions

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

*charge*
*charge* (tru doctor activates)
bif
merk

sandwolf isn't trying to resolve the situation by voting voodoo so it's pretty clear he knows its between him and voodoo needs to survive longer than a day to win.

##vote sandwolf

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

look at you pretending to not read the thread

How do you know you got charged?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I haven’t voted Voodoo yet cuz it could be YOU Toal, but you sure seem desperate to pin it on multiple people when we know there’s only one left lol

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I charged Toal last night.

I dont have any other actions

If you want a full recap

N1 we charged dgk
N2 we charged OA
N3 I charged nobody
N4 I charged toalp

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

How do you know you got charged?

The moderator provided a helpful message about being charged and told me my doctor had ascended to a new prestige

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

You charged..nobody?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Also I made a big post about how it’s not really a night action. I presume I could do two things at once with the charge. It’s not like RF or I ever had to pick which of us did a charge on dgk or oa.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

It was a bad point I didn’t know Toal would get knowledge that they was charged too.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

I didn’t charge anyone last night. Toalp was the only person I debated but you can read my posts last night as to why I didn’t do that.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Wtf is the point of a doctor in a setup with a dayvig and an unstoppable scum night kill lmao

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

Wtf is the point of a doctor in a setup with a dayvig and an unstoppable scum night kill lmao

:colbert:

Merk was complaining about town being too powerful with the masonries before. This is the godly scum balancing power.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

It was a bad point I didn’t know Toal would get knowledge that they was charged too.

Wait don’t you presumably get told you are “charged” each day. Activating next level of power or whatever that you described about being able to day kill without dying?

Why would you expect that toalp wouldn’t know they got a charge message in the morning if I targeted him for a charge.

When you are also asking me to target you so you can verify the charge?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

:colbert:

Merk was complaining about town being too powerful with the masonries before. This is the godly scum balancing power.

Did grand tell you if your super doc power does anything specific now? Maybe stop a juggernaut kill perchance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

Wait don’t you presumably get told you are “charged” each day. Activating next level of power or whatever that you described about being able to day kill without dying?

Why would you expect that toalp wouldn’t know they got a charge message in the morning if I targeted then for a charge.

When you are also asking me to target you so you can verify the charge?

Ok sorry again toalp I’m thinking my phone might by autocorrecting and I’m spelling them wrong or something because I was sure I used them when making that last post.