Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

b-minus1 posted:

I’m voting toal the second the day begins

I am too.

If he kills me cool OA and toal vote each other.
If he kills OA then cool it's not a decision for me.
If he kills minus then cool I'll trust that OA didn't super kill through an even stronger doc again.

If toal dies then yeah also easy decision but I don't see that happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Either toal is lying about the protections or voodoo is the charging killer and charged himself N2 when he apparently charged no one. The only thing is why would voodoo admit that the masonry is a separate action though? Could have just said if prevents him from doing anything else and he’d be cleared.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Either toal is lying about the protections or voodoo is the charging killer and charged himself N2 when he apparently charged no one. The only thing is why would voodoo admit that the masonry is a separate action though? Could have just said if prevents him from doing anything else and he’d be cleared.

Mafia edit: N3*

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

This morning you stumble upon a scene that has become worryingly familiar. Your time is running short, you need find the remaining Goa'uld or risk the subjugation of the entire planet. If it cannot be contained right here, right now, they will be able to open the stargate and use Stargate Command as a staging ground for their assault.

Sha're played by B-minus1 SG-1-aligned Confirmed Mason Miller has been killed N5.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (3): ObamaAkbar., Toalpaz, Voodoofly

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 06th, 2021 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 12 hours.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Listen, you can vote me but there's no way scum claims unprompted d3 doctor.

I'm telling ya scum is a strongman killa. (Two in a row now I did b-)

##vote OA I just hope that grandi wouldn't give scum mason two powers.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Idk there's the possibility it's voodoo and he can charge himself and kill on the same night but then he has like three powers he can activate at once and it's kinda bs.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'll tell u all the doc and how it works

1. One shot doc
2. One shot no
3. doc
4. Give out bp and it is useful that night
5. one shot Stop all nks

I can't target myself.

I wouldn't start d3 by fakeclaiming this and using it to cover up kills, that's dumb.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toal if you are telling the truth then OA killed through your protection three nights in a row.

You also have a “stop all night kills” when there is only one night kill that has flipped after sand is town.

Sorry if OA is scum well loving played he bussed random like a champ and fooled all of us.

##vote Toalp

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

##vote toal

All hail the Goa’uld!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Ripperioni

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Game over man! Game over!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Well played OA

Did our charge make you a super killer?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

In a meeting, flip in a bit.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Voodoofly posted:

Well played OA

Did our charge make you a super killer?

Yeah I was a charging killer, you pushed me into perma ninja or jug each night one night early, GGN and then random were doing the kills before that, except the night toal was blocked.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Voodoofly posted:

You also have a “stop all night kills” when there is only one night kill that has flipped after sand is town.

##vote Toalp

Come on, for most doctors a doctor that auto hits is a good power for town.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yeah I was a charging killer, you pushed me into perma ninja or jug each night one night early, GGN and then random were doing the kills before that, except the night toal was blocked.

Your random bus was what I decided it on so well done. Also after I spent all the time going back over random on D3 just to have merk call me scum for it and us getting into our thing I decided to just sort of look at other reads instead of my own. So thanks RF next time be right about sand!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

I was never putting anything into you claiming doc. It was always null for me, I’ve made many scum docs before.

It was OAs vote on random mixed with merk going hard on you earlier and minus going hard last night.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

Also I was actually thinking “I’d tell scum they could stop all night kills to make them scared of another night kill” as well.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Voodoofly posted:

Your random bus was what I decided it on so well done. Also after I spent all the time going back over random on D3 just to have merk call me scum for it and us getting into our thing I decided to just sort of look at other reads instead of my own. So thanks RF next time be right about sand!

Yeah I bussed both GGN and random quite hard I felt bad lmao, I just knew we weren't all going to make it to endgame so I wanted to deploy maximum distancing. Honestly thought I'd be lunched early though and it would have looked better on them. My last scum games were complete car crashes

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yeah I bussed both GGN and random quite hard I felt bad lmao, I just knew we weren't all going to make it to endgame so I wanted to deploy maximum distancing. Honestly thought I'd be lunched early though and it would have looked better on them. My last scum games were complete car crashes

Well played. You must have been so happy seeing minus and my posts during twilight.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Voodoofly posted:

Well played. You must have been so happy seeing minus and my posts during twilight.

Yeah but it's mafia after all, I was fully expecting you to suddenly change your mind and lunch me today

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

And I was hit by flipped scum blocker :pensive:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

An intense stare down occurs. Then General Hammond is the first to act. He looks between the two remaining members of his flagship team, Dr. Daniel Jackson and Major Sam Carter, hesitates for but a second and then discharges his firearm into Major Carter's chest. Three quick shots in succession.
As she lays there bleeding out she cries softly, Why, Sir? and then dies.
Daniel Jackson's eyes flash yellow for a second. Thank you for your help General, now bow before your god. He pulls his hand from behind his back, it is wearing a Goa'uld hand device which he points at General Hammond, causing him to cry out in pain and sink to his knees. As he dies you can see a single tear streaming down his face thinking of the fate he just let loose upon the world.

This is a Goa'uld-aligned victory.

General George Hammond played by Voodoofly SG-1-aligned Charger Mason has been endgamed.

Thanks for playing!!!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Mod doc is pinned in the observer and dead channel in discord if anyone is curious. You should all have access now.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Great game lol. Thanks Grandi!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

And I was hit by flipped scum blocker :pensive:

I mean I probably should have thought about that more but at some point I just assumed I should ignore night actions altogether.

I also charged myself last night to see if I would get a message about charges to try and catch OA in a lie but didn’t get anything.

Oh well at least the masonry never turned on each other.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Good game grandi. I loved the setup and roles. Okay maybe the strongman was excessive.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Voodoofly posted:

I mean I probably should have thought about that more but at some point I just assumed I should ignore night actions altogether.

I also charged myself last night to see if I would get a message about charges to try and catch OA in a lie but didn’t get anything.

Oh well at least the masonry never turned on each other.

I actually thought about killing you several times so you wouldn't do this, I had to guess whether grandi would have sent me a message or not as VT

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

This was an awesome setup and an exciting game, thanks for running it, Grandi!

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Yeah thanks for the game Grandi, was brilliant

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That 5 mason setup is very much opop approved

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

FYI throwing up a new WIFOA game in the next hour or so.

All of you are welcome. Will also need a co-mod. No player limit we will just see how many people want to play and run it from there.

Edit: Wine in Front of All: Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun!

Voodoofly fucked around with this message at 17:15 on May 5, 2021

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Great game folks, good win OA! You’re now a vet and we can turbo you D1 from now on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
This was my first game as a survivor, ever. So I was unsure of the play, since I was ALSO a cop.