Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I'm down to play this. I love stargate, I've seen it like 3-4 times thru now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Ok, so now that we have confirmed towns claiming we might as well all claim our roles. I’ll go first, I’m in an unconfirmed masonry with retro futurist and voodoofly

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hello All,

My apologies for not posting more. I was expecting last night to be a slow day at work, but then I got hit with an escalation that wasted a lot of time. My apologies for not posting more. I will be more available going forward.

Hows everyone doing today?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

DGK2000 posted:

I don't like voodoo outing his masonry the way he did and I feel that's a scummy way to go about it. I'm generally wary of people defending me because it doesn't happen often at all. I think it's likely Bifnus is town at the moment, and random I think is town but posts poorly like I do.

Wait, didnt I out the masonry first

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Merk, whats the deal with DGK? I just read his post history

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

merk posted:

I don't know, but you should find a reason to bus him before day end I think.

I dont see it.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##vote .random

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

INteresting rebuttal, worried about your scumbuddy???

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Care to explain this vote a bit?

Typically a vote implies i think someone is scum

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

merk posted:

You can’t be afk for days and come in with “nope” and “yup” positions.

I can, and I will.

I'm talking to my bro voodoofly in mason chat.

It's fine to present other alternatives before the execution.

Funny you've gone off your strong conviction against DGK to make a lurker case.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

If you don’t want to play you could ask for a replacement, for example.

Ehh, dont let merk off that easy. He's *SURE* that DGK is scum, and has been leading his execution, but now he's jumping to me for an AFK case? sus

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

You didn’t read, mate. I started this DGK business and I have been more..focused than merk, but merk and I are *largely on the same team*, and what merk isn’t doing is scummy. Your play here is p scummy.

THE SCUM TEAM?!?!?!

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

.random posted:

Ugh. I get that going after the person voting for you is like a mafia faux pas, but would you care to pretend to be playing for the town rather than for team unconfirmed masons, Mr. F?

I at least understand Voodoo’s well-documented vote even if I obviously don’t agree with it.

random what do you think of sandwolfs sentence here:

"You didn’t read, mate. I started this DGK business and I have been more..focused than merk, but merk and I are *largely on the same team*, and what merk isn’t doing is scummy. Your play here is p scummy."

He's saying merk and him are on the same team. Doesnt that seem like a scum slip? What team is sandwolf thinking of

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

I very obviously meant it like “on the same page,” but go off, this is a great look for you

It's not a bad look for me, as the one case against me is "doesnt post enough".

You seem quite defensive though

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##vote sandwolf

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Voodoofly posted:

Wait random this is your first game in like 8 years?

What? Random is an old timer??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

.random posted:

No? Tbh I really don’t. I just read it as a turn of phrase meaning Sandwolf believes they’ve largely had the same feelings. Maybe this is why people think I’m scummy though.

Its a slip in verbiage. They're sitting scum discord pissed i caught it