Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS TRIANGLE 82 82.83%
JADE VS RED 8 8.08%
CHRIS VS DAX 2 2.02%
MATT VS DARB 7 7.07%
Total: 99 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Such a good show, absolutely incredibly packed from start to finish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Give The Butcher Cemetery Polka for a theme song. Because he IS a big shot down at the Slaughter House :hai:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I now know EXACTLY how America and Britain felt on VE Day. Exactly. :hai:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You know how WWE burnt out every single fibre of goodwill they ever had to the point that people are actively mocked for saying,"Let's just see how things turn out before we complain!"? Well AEW has banked such enormous goodwill that I'm perfectly willing to look at anything they do now and say,"Well let's just see how things turn out!" because they have one hell of a track record of spinning straw into gold. Weird how a company that isn't booked on spite and the deranged ravings of a senile old racist can be like that!

CobiWann posted:

I see you took the Soviet Union out of the picture.

Pffft, I'm sure they had very little if anything to do with the victory over the Nazis :smug:
hurried whispering in my ear
.....holy poo poo :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Hear me out: The Iiconics meet Abadon

:frogon:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Just have Taz and Joe reenact this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKTT-sy0aLg

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, Miro's "decline" into a deranged smiling monster has been fantastic, and him happily declaring,"Kip, I've been looking for you!" was loving terrifying.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I Before E posted:

Because in this analogy we're watching from the sidelines while they do all the work

:hmmyes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Really wanna see Jungle Boy get a big win but not expecting it to happen, but also he's super young and the match is gonna loving rule, and I really hope they're repeating the Cody storyline where Darby just keeps going hard with difficult defense after difficult defense and then cracks just in time for Miro to take advantage and obliterate him and take the TNT title.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

DoN poster version 1 is out, don’t know if there’s much to extrapolate from it in that none of the people featured are necessarily surprises:
https://twitter.com/the_mjf/status/1383473029489991684?s=21

Another Sunday PPV? Fucccccccck offfffffffffff.

God loving dammit.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Remember Gerard Way?

This is him now. Feel old yet?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fenix: Nevermind Nick, I'll have the mask vs. hair match against Mauro. For the greater good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MJeff posted:

Khan said it was because of Memorial Day weekend. He doesn't plan to do Sunday PPVs in the future unless they're on 3-day weekends.

Good, sucks that I'll probably have to miss this one live though :sigh: