Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Gone already

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
what was the take that was so bad even matty decided to delete it

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

[haven't read any posts in the thread] nah I disagree, matty eggs is too lame to even have an account

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://mobile.twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1384821489308995585

btw I highly recommend installing Web Cache Viewer plugin, lets you go between wayback machine or google cache for pages. google is p quick to cache

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

regardless I do not care for the matt the egg boy

he would be the only person to survive tripping and falling into the new york subway because the train would derail itself to avoid getting his blood on its wheels

Goatstein
Dec 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

He auto deletes regularly but unfortunately his worst takes (privatize the post office, it's good when a building collapses on 1000 Bengalis) are archived externally

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

[realizing I came on a little too strong]

I do not care for mr. yglesias, I think it would be better if he changed some of his bad opinions to be good opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

did not see evilweasel/matty turn to posting nazi propaganda

On the other hand attacking communists in the name of those things he claims to like is incredibly on point.