Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

quote:

FINAL CHALLENGE #1: If we're able to beat our previous Kickstarter record, and reach either $5.8M or 49,000 backers, our upcoming 3-D episode will also be our first-ever Halloween Special... and we'll give free 3-D glasses to all backers!*

Ayyy Final Challenge 1 reached :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
if they beat the last total, we'll get a 13th episode with a Christmastide theme.

livestream telethon starting at 6 PM Eastern at this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXv2QKIefGE

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I don’t know why, but I have had “They laughed when I accused my parents and I killed them; let’s see if they are laughing now” in my head all week. Thanks, Servo

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
The site says 6.3M, but Joel and that toothy host guy said 'If we hit 6M by 7PM EST, we'll make that 13th Episode' (Timestamp 40:50)

:toot: :woop: :peanut:

Morter fucked around with this message at 00:03 on May 8, 2021

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
This stream is a land of contrasts

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Well the 3d episode is wasted on me but hooray more content.

Now where is the backer reward for less Joel in front of the camera

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Okay for real this time, we did it.

Good job, MSTies.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Not bad for a cowtown puppet show.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Dana Gould has a movie accurate Dr Zaius costume just for stuff like this.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
6.5 and change.

nice work, everybody

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Glad I could help.

My wife made me up my pledge because she thought the snow globe was neat.

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008
Joel got my money as soon as he posted "Halloween Special."

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
there's a thread in TV IV that was surprisingly active even before the new Kickstarter:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784246

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Want some?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

:hai:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Just watched Avalanche. That movie is a perfect pick for MST3K

Barudak
May 7, 2007

So many people die on screen in that movie from unforced vehicular errors. The lesson from the film is "drivers licenses should be harder to obtain"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A bunch of people apparently die in the titular avalanche but nobody we actually followed in the movie.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

muscles like this! posted:

A bunch of people apparently die in the titular avalanche but nobody we actually followed in the movie.

I loved that the mom got the whammy

Barudak
May 7, 2007

muscles like this! posted:

Yeah, we see quick flashes of body bags but none of the named characters die from the avalanche itself and the deaths that do happen have this insane looney toons quality to them.

Also the "voice of reason" guy is a photographer who in the films own chronology hasn't been in the area for very long. How the hell does he have a rapport with Rock Hudson???

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

nishi koichi posted:

she died as she lived: completely lit up.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

I WANT ANSWERS

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
The best part of AVALANCHE is Jonah telling the others to leave it alone when Rock Hudson's character is described as being "up to his rear end in celebrities"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

nishi koichi posted:

ya git a bowl haircut, swallow yer pride at private school... cower under the cooooovers