Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

the reboot is good. better than a lot of rifftrax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i always wanted to see reptilicus anyway so i was sold immediately despite being a curmudgeon who doesn't like new things

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

reminds me it has been a while since i hit the judo range

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i love i accuse my parents. the casual alcoholism is amazing in this one. best parents ever. everyone thinks jimmy is a grwat kid despite the pathological lies...just everything

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

jimmy confesses to being an accessory to murder amongst several other crimes and actually does kill the mob boss at the end and his sentence is probation and the parents get lectured as being the real guilty party

and the hamburger man...doesn't it seem odd he takes jimmy in so easily? and he's like, you better come to church with me or people will wonder about us.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I SHOT THAT FAT BARKEEP

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

All these mentions of recurring actors and no one remembers Ross Hagen from Sidehackers and one or my blackout drunk favorites, The Hellcats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhyQg2D06Jw

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i'll keep the black barts off your mudflaps

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

"well old buffalo is a coming on through a doo doo woo"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i like airport movies. i used to like going to the airport when i was a kid. now they always want to feel up my junk and im afraid eventually theyll touch my butthole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Empty Sandwich posted:

is there an explanation for Frank calling Dr Forrester "Steve" every once in a while?

it's just a thing he does