Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Alobar posted:

i bought it on bitmart

i used coinbase to send bitcoin to bitmart, and used the bitcoin to trade for usdt, which i then traded for safemoon

just a heads up, at least the last time i checked, the minimum safemoon withdrawal is 50 million safemoon which is like $250 or something? i'm fully prepared to see my money go up in a puff of smoke, so don't do this if it's...uhmmm...your rent or your food money rofl also don't forget to ask your mom and dad before spending your own money so you don't worry the posters on something awful forums

i tried using trust wallet and buying smart chain bnb to use pancake swap to trade for safe moon, like the safemoon twitter account suggests, but i had trouble getting the smart chain bnb for some reason. i think i was trying to buy the wrong thing maybe. gonna see if i can try it again on friday when i get paid, but if not, i still have like 55 million safemoon on bitmart. and 500 million of this zepellin.dao poo poo for like 20 bux.

All you gotta do is get safemoon to a dollar and you are gonna be rich bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Alobar posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1387290679794089986

we really do live in hellworld

i used to say it feels like we're on a rollercoaster going up to the first drop and the clicking was getting slower and slower, but not anymore

the clicking stopped

:yaycat: wheeee

gently caress man. He's really just gonna go on tv and advocate for his pump and dump.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'm sure the Biden administration will protect consumers who get stuck holding the Doge bag.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lots of crypto dudes are just dumb guys who recognize that the material conditions of their lives will never get better unless they win the lottery or if Doge hits 10 dollars.

Are there a lot of repugnant shitheads, absolutely. But they are the ones ahead of the pump and dump (generally)

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

IDK seems hard to believe that any shitcoin will blow up if you can't just go to robinhood and buy it. Seems like this model relies on dumdums being able to easily buy them and if they can't it might just be a pipe dream.