Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Powerball69 posted:

Can someone tell me how to make money by day trading and using crypto? My husband is not a forums poster but he is similar to one insofar as he is autistic and believes he can do anything that requires logical reasoning but so far he has only lost money in our robinhood account. nerds smh. Is there already a day trading thread here in cspam? if so I'm sorry. Otherwise please tell me how to make money using the stock market.

Hey, as a fellow autistic nerd who can do anything with logical reasoning, I've only made money on Robinhood.

My advice is to buy stocks and coins that increase in value, rather than decrease. Hope this helps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Here's proof:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Porpoise With A Purpose posted:

i bought like 100 bucks in doge when it was 5 cents and cashed out at like 11 and though I was an investing genius.

buddy if you make money, you're an investing genious

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
lmao at all the dorks on reddit who bought doge in the last few days

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Alobar posted:

i asked the only three friends i could think of to borrow $300, and the only one who was down only had cash

:downsbravo:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
please don't borrow money to gamble

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Alobar posted:

if you had $300 would you have bought $300 doge in january or a :3: nice pair of shoes to exercise with

the shoes

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

indigi posted:

if you have to borrow money to invest that’s exactly what you’re doing

it's not rent or food money if it's my friend's money :thunk:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm rooting for you

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

punished milkman posted:

i suddenly have $300 in ETH on binance. should i turn it into doge? i need real investment advice ASAP. no clowns, only crypto geniuses respond please

yeah but plan to get out this weekend after it's pumped by musk Saturday night

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
wait, did you get your parent's permission?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
going bullish on doge and I'm gonna use my profits wisely

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Smythe posted:

thats chia. also dont forget safemoon the literal ponzi scheme wwhich "cannot go tits up" as they say

i'm already hitting up my friends and family for investment funds

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

OhFunny posted:

My favorite post in games today.

A free copy of BF VI to every goon!

can you link to it?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Alobar posted:

the top part of the quotebox where it says "sources close to" is the link to the quoted post

lol, didn't realize that

i was talking to a buddy about dumping money into doge this week and pulling it out immediately after SNL for a quick bump and we realized it was a bad idea because we both had it independently which means a lot of other people are probably thinking that

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

skooma512 posted:

Good thing I was high and lazy because everything probably would have cleared just in time for me to buy in at the peak and eat poo poo.

amen

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

The Saucer Hovers posted:

didnt read the thread, wont read replies

gently caress yall

:yaycat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013