Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's called fulfilling god's will, Mr Hootington

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Yossarian-22 posted:

the op should have unironically bought dogecoin at its ath when this was posted and they would have profited

Yes, that's why that advice was given.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Cold on a Cob posted:

i guess i can talk earnestly here without getting yelled at as much for being a class traitor capitalist

i've been dca buying my way back into etfs because i liquidated like 2/3 of my portfolio in october to buy property and that didn't happen (lol :smithicide:)

i loving hate buying in at all time highs but i guess doing it over two months makes me want to puke less

Just #YOLO and invest it all in Dogecoin, and maybe some Cardano as a safe side investment.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When I get rich, I'll buy so many Chick tracts and give them to children in need!

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
There's always someone on the other side losing that money with these shitcoins. Could be you!

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
In the crypto space, we call those "gainz"

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It literally has "safe" in its name, clearly it's the best and safest investment.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

nomad2020 posted:

The value behind buying worthless coins is that there's only one way for them to ever go.

Nowhere?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

he’s still a millionaire

He has more money in his college account than you have in your entire family tree

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

All Crypto has completely recovered in less than 24 hours.

Not really.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Communist Thoughts posted:

h...hodl the door! hodl the doooor!

Please put trigger warnings before reminding us of dumb Game of Thrones moments. lmao @ that ham-fisted backstory.

Fame Douglas has issued a correction as of 16:06 on May 21, 2021

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Crashes usually aren't linear downward motions, with an asset based on nothing seems especially hard to judge what could be a "real" recovery and what might just be a dead cat bounce.

Tons of opportunity for losing money, #YOLO

There are probably tons of people that want to recover what they just lost and then sell, making more crashes pretty likely, IMO.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
lmao

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Go UP! *everybody stands up and puts their hands in the air*

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Buy De Beers you're saying?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
And then suddenly it drops and you lost money. But no, there's nothing stopping market manipulation from happening in the cryptocurrency space. In fact, tons of market manipulation is happening.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The meme coin based on a "cute doggy" meme having a meme pronunciation seems right.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If they want people to be interested, they should enable trading in GME and AMC.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
AMC: What the gently caress

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013