Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth

Smythe posted:

another way to get rich is to create a very popular webforum & sell it 20 years later

Vomik posted:

lowtax sold in the dip and look at him now - a god among kings

Living the Goldbelly Life... one us peons can only aspire to...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
cumshitter I left my savings ($2,417) in a brown paper bag under the tree at the corner of 19th and 4th. Please invest it for me wisely.

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
when do I sell the millions of dogecoins I have acquired

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
Just gotta hold

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
Well I did it, I made billions off of Elon's appearance on SNL. I've contacted them and I will be hosting the show in 3 weeks.

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
So far my winning method has been "sell all my DOGE then immediately rebuy them". So for example I buy 5,000 dollars worth of DOGE then it gets up to 15,000 dollars (a common occurrence), I sell, get the 15,000 dollars, then rebuy the coins and watch them triple all over again! I highly suggest this method.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
So who lost the most?