Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/apr/15/human-cells-grown-monkey-embryos-reignite-ethics-debate

They made a chimera of a human and a rhesus monkey, but the bastards destroyed it.

Reply with how you would avenge this Humonky what animal monstrosity you would make

e: They want to take my buddies's organs too
"Wu said they hoped the research would help develop “transplantable human tissues and organs in pigs to help overcome the shortages of donor organs worldwide”."

Ventral EggSac fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Apr 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

People with think it's just talking about a Franciscan or a Bhuddist or something

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Me: "Hey guys they took a Cistercian and a layperson and made an embryo"

You: "???And?? I gently caress a monk every day, I had a baby with a Jesuit"

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Spinz posted:

I am positive in the future this will become part of medicine; growing a new human pancreas in a monkey for transplantation for example

Could be 30 years off but it's going to happen

drat take a pancreas just like that? And what if the tourists feed the monkey read meat, fried food like funnel cake everyday in exchange for phones and ipads that the monkey stole?

What if you need a liver from a monkey and I give him cirrhosis after years of us meeting for happy hours after my work??

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Jove Tone posted:

I want to know which parts are man and which parts are monkey I don't think I can weigh in until we get some more info

Well humans have the biggest penises in relation to their bodies of any extant primate if that's what you're wondering.

God help us if that's the monkey part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Brutal Garcon posted:

Oh come on, "Capuchin" was right there.

:negative:

It looks like... I was the monkey... the whole time...