Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Imma' post some sick memes on facebook about how I'll respect the rights of YOU SHEEPLE to WEAR A DIAPER ON YOUR FACE, if you respect MY RIGHT to FREEDOM of not wearing a mask.

Then its time to go to the anti-mask/anti-lockdown rally.

*gets covid from someone at the rally.

One day after being diagnosed symptons still mild, argues with someone on the internet: "BRO, I TOTES GOT IT, ITS NO WORSE THAN THE FLU, YOUR WRONG, WEAR YOU'RE STUPID DIAPER ON YOU'RE FACE THESE SO CALLED 'SCIENTISTS' OUR JUST MAKING poo poo UP"!!

Three days later in hospital can barely breathe: "drat, should of got my FLU shot this year, as it is particularly verulint"

A few weeks later out of hospital with permanent damage to various bodily systems, attends anti-mask/anti-lockdown rally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Masks don't do ANYTHING! Well, it does block OXYGEN you need to LIVE and is making teens commit suicide in record numbers!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I hear it keeps the CO2 in your face but lets the virus through!!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You will deny covid thrice before the cock cums twice

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

remember to put on your FACE DIAPER

shasta_
Sep 24, 2020

A real asshole.
The mask represents the silencing of the people!

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
The CDC repeatedly and purposefully relayed false information in order to achieve the effect they wanted (like preserving face masks) at the expense of public trust. By that same token, more-or-less secret actors inflated death statistics at different levels in the chain in order to effect political goals. These goals were first rooted in anti-trumpism but soon morphed into anti-chinese sentiment. The uninflated statistics are actually not that bad. Get on the CDC heat map right now and compare states. See if any patterns emerge, maybe?

And now, you'll have to get a vaccine or go to jail when you're stopped and asked for your papers

nice one

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*dies of nothing apparently*

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

“I won’t let Dr. Fauci use me as a pawn in his wicked Adrenochrome expirements! I’d rather kill myself first!”

*dies*

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
its just the flu

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
*dies*

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
*survives*

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I'm going to cancel colin kaepernick for peacefully protesting then i'm gonna throw a loving temper tantrum in a target or a bank or something and kick and scream and cry while the cops arrest me all because someone asked me to put on a mask

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
LUV MY GOVORNOR DESANATA CLAUS

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Mooey Cow posted:

*survives*

Sjs00 posted:

its just the flu

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
WITH covid :smuggo:

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

With all mine might and soul, I deny thee, COVID!

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Covid? More like... faux-vid. :smug:

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
sometimes I think back to the Bible study group I had to leave because the guy who ran it said poo poo like Cool-Aid 19
this was less than 12 months ago I wonder how that groups doing.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
How can covid be real when lungs aren't real?! Open your eyes, you are just figments of my imagination

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sjs00 posted:

sometimes I think back to the Bible study group I had to leave because the guy who ran it said poo poo like Cool-Aid 19
this was less than 12 months ago I wonder how that groups doing.

lmao @ being in a bible study group in the first place

Why not read a good book instead.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Fame Douglas posted:

lmao @ being in a bible study group in the first place

Why not read a good book instead.

in case you are serious
This particular group had members who habitually met at the local bar and beach scene Friday and Saturday nights to evangelize to bargoers (not very effective) and additionally to pray and witness to the local homeless population; which I thought was cool and productive.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sjs00 posted:

in case you are serious
This particular group had members who habitually met at the local bar and beach scene Friday and Saturday nights to evangelize to bargoers (not very effective) and additionally to pray and witness to the local homeless population; which I thought was cool and productive.

That doesn't sound very cool and productive at all.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
COVID19 was a man-made virus and the vaccine is a justification used to implant a microchip into you. I don't know what a microchip is exactly but my grandkids assure it can be used to track my location and spending habits.

-Sent from my iPhone X+ by Verizon

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Fame Douglas posted:

That doesn't sound very cool and productive at all.

I habitually brought bagels, or bananas, or bottles of water, or bars of soap and extra pairs of socks for the people I came to be acquainted with and after seeing the same haggard hard old woman after 6 months of trying to help her you realize just how little effect you can actually have, individually.
The difference between me and you, it seems, is that I actually explored how little I could do

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sjs00 posted:

I habitually brought bagels, or bananas, or bottles of water, or bars of soap and extra pairs of socks for the people I came to be acquainted with and after seeing the same haggard hard old woman after 6 months of trying to help her you realize just how little effect you can actually have, individually.
The difference between me and you, it seems, is that I actually explored how little I could do

You have no clue about me. Also, you joined a group of religious nuts and were surprised they had nutty ideas about Covid as well, which is very lmao

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

COVID19 was a man-made virus and the vaccine is a justification used to implant a microchip into you. I don't know what a microchip is exactly but my grandkids assure it can be used to track my location and spending habits.

-Sent from my iPhone X+ by Verizon

I heared that every time your near a 5G cell phone tower it harvestes you're energy and send it through a trans-dimensional portal to the lizard people dimension where they use YOU'RE ENERGY to power sex toys. GAY SEX TOYS!!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Fame Douglas posted:

You have no clue about me. Also, you joined a group of religious nuts and were surprised they had nutty ideas about Covid as well, which is very lmao

where did I say that I was surprised? And if I had to guess about you with minimal effort I would say that the religious stigma regarding homisexual relation in your mind has been well disregarded

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sjs00 posted:

where did I say that I was surprised? And if I had to guess about you with minimal effort I would say that the religious stigma regarding homisexual relation in your mind has been well disregarded

You know what? Now I know that I have to report you to Trump, he'll know you're not a true patriot and will consider you a Democrat.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
anyway the gist if that entire tangent was i wonder how that particular demographic of people are doing now that their lungs are liquid

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
probably not so good WHERE IS THEIR GOD NOW

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Me getting my lungs liquefied was god's will

He's testing me

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
FDA Emergency Authorization means it's been RUSHED! And like, even if you get the vaccine, you can still get Covid, so what's the point? And like, it's not as bad as the flu so who cares? *gets Covid, infects entire extended family*

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Inheriting my papa's truck sounds pretty good, bring on the Covid

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Sjs00 posted:

Wow, can’t understand why this woman couldn’t pull her self out of despondency when people were giving her soap and bagels, I mean, what else could she need?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Fame Douglas posted:

You know what? Now I know that I have to report you to Trump, he'll know you're not a true patriot and will consider you a Democrat.

DEMOCRATS!?!?!?!? In MY goddam** thread? They better get their goddam** asses out of here and join hands with Jesus.

**Sorry for taking your name in vain Lord, but I know that you'll understand why I did it. I'm just trying to encourage those god less DEMONRAT LIEBERALS to accept you as their one true lord and savior and to worship on Sunday like good, God fearing WHITE AMERICANS!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

1redflag posted:

Wow, can’t understand why this woman couldn’t pull her self out of despondency when people were giving her soap and bagels, I mean, what else could she need?

A lot more that is for sure. How am I going to do more for someone who doubtlessly struggled with mental illness and drug abuse for longer than I can possibly know? Uh one week at a time, and with general, blanket solutions that can apply to the dozen or more homeless people I saw every week .
poo poo is not perfect but if everyone pitched in this little loving bit you are criticizing then maybe some poo poo would change

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If only everybody tried to convert the homeless to their religion, lmao

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
this thread is quality content 👌 👌👌💯💀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sjs00 posted:

Homeless people are victims of the system, of drugs, of everything but there is not a void of empathy and basic direction of how they can help themselves

You don't even believe in the right god, it's best you stay quiet now.