Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Imma' post some sick memes on facebook about how I'll respect the rights of YOU SHEEPLE to WEAR A DIAPER ON YOUR FACE, if you respect MY RIGHT to FREEDOM of not wearing a mask.

Then its time to go to the anti-mask/anti-lockdown rally.

*gets covid from someone at the rally.

One day after being diagnosed symptons still mild, argues with someone on the internet: "BRO, I TOTES GOT IT, ITS NO WORSE THAN THE FLU, YOUR WRONG, WEAR YOU'RE STUPID DIAPER ON YOU'RE FACE THESE SO CALLED 'SCIENTISTS' OUR JUST MAKING poo poo UP"!!

Three days later in hospital can barely breathe: "drat, should of got my FLU shot this year, as it is particularly verulint"

A few weeks later out of hospital with permanent damage to various bodily systems, attends anti-mask/anti-lockdown rally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I hear it keeps the CO2 in your face but lets the virus through!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Mooey Cow posted:

*survives*

Sjs00 posted:

its just the flu

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

COVID19 was a man-made virus and the vaccine is a justification used to implant a microchip into you. I don't know what a microchip is exactly but my grandkids assure it can be used to track my location and spending habits.

-Sent from my iPhone X+ by Verizon

I heared that every time your near a 5G cell phone tower it harvestes you're energy and send it through a trans-dimensional portal to the lizard people dimension where they use YOU'RE ENERGY to power sex toys. GAY SEX TOYS!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Fame Douglas posted:

You know what? Now I know that I have to report you to Trump, he'll know you're not a true patriot and will consider you a Democrat.

DEMOCRATS!?!?!?!? In MY goddam** thread? They better get their goddam** asses out of here and join hands with Jesus.

**Sorry for taking your name in vain Lord, but I know that you'll understand why I did it. I'm just trying to encourage those god less DEMONRAT LIEBERALS to accept you as their one true lord and savior and to worship on Sunday like good, God fearing WHITE AMERICANS!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Sjs00 posted:

because your posts stink of inferior 4g intelligence

That goon must have gotten the first go round of the covid vaccine.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Delta-Wye posted:

i had covid, barely could tell and im totally fine now. i just want to go back to the gym, it seems fine to open things back up if its just like a mild cold for almost everyone :smith:

Screenshots this post and then posts t on facebook as IRREFUTABLE PROOF that the scam-demic is blown way out of proportion.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

The least they could do is make these micro tracking chips in the USA!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

my dog died im sad posted:

Covid is just a false flag created to distract us from the interdimensional bigfoot invasion.

:frogon:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

This is NoVid20's wife, using his account. I regret to inform everyone that his body has shut down. He loved this community with all his heart. Keep on fighting the good fight!
I'll keep on fighting the ILLUMINATI!!
I'll keep on fighting the PLAN-DEMIC!!
I'll keep on fighting the GLOBAL ELITE!!
I'll keep on fighting the LIZARD PEOPLE!!
I'll keep on fighting the CLINTON CRIME FAMILY!!
I'll keep on fighting for YOUR RIGHT TO FREEDOM!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Derpies posted:

my uncle got the vaccine and died twice and then got the second shot and died again plz stay safe and dont put dangerous chemicals in your body!

*chugs a mountain dew and smokes a menthol while posting this*

OMG, I had and uncle and he died twice too.

AFTER getting the vaccine.

Not before. So vaccinated people die.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Wall Balls posted:

prince phillip got the vaccine and now he's dead. coincidence?

The Illuminati had him killed because he knew too much about prince Andrew

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Funky See Funky Do posted:

*Filming myself licking the toilet seat in an aeroplane bathroom and uploading it to TikTok because uh, um, well it proves that uh, maybe it was a sex thing but it definitely had something to do with covid? I dunno but I definitely remember doing that around this time last year.

It definitely had to do with covid because you got covid on that plane?

AFTER licking that seat.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Colonel Cancer posted:

I got vaccinated and all I got was a lousy microchip, it didn't even make me immortal.

I'll bet your phone reception is a lot better now.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Deep Thought posted:

*rifles through the pantry and throws out perfectly good mealworm flour, BBQ flavoured cricket snacks and a ready-meal locust bake* Honey, what the eff is this disgusting stuff? Bug 'chips'? Bug food? Wha-? I don't want to eat bugs. I'm not going to eat bug chips!! I don't want a microchip, I don't want no bug chips. *still uses a smart phone though* (dumbass)

*wife tells you that if you get the chip, you'll be part of the program that helps answer the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

If you get this vaccine, the global elite, and clinton crime family wins.

I'm not getting this because FREEDOM!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

AHH F/UGH posted:

I’m just asking questions!! I never said that I don’t think masks or vaccines work! You can’t ban me, I never said that?!!!!

You're asking the wrong questions. The lizard people will come and get you if you don't join my freedom group.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

"I think I'm going to end the show with cat scratch fever, strangle hold and then WANG DANG SWEET POONTANG"!!!!!!

"Hmmmmmm why am I having trouble breathing"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

my dog died im sad posted:

I got my vaccination today. Now I'm a Pod person. Ask me anything.

Which one did you get?

Pizzagate vaccine?
Bill Gates/Windows?
Lizard people Vaccine?
Mind Control 1 (5g)
Mind Control 2 (with tracking chip)?