Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karma Guard
Jun 21, 2006
Just one spray keeps bad karma away!
I read the first post and promptly downloaded it and am now shotgunning this game :negative:.

But like, because it's good!

Will you be uhhhh (mild spoilers) (for like a post or three later, it's not a huge deal) translating the other fonts? If I knew that it'd come up so often I would have cheated in the translation myself!

It's also extremely hard to look up anything for this game because of the title. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Guard
Jun 21, 2006

Leave posted:

I haven't figured the cypher out myself, but if you want, I do know the code to unlock the translations from the beginning. PM me for deets on that one.

The problem is I am now five eight hours into the game. It's easy to find in the itch.io page, I just found it... too late. :(

edit: aha! I just need the code.

Karma Guard fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Apr 17, 2021

Karma Guard
Jun 21, 2006

itsasooz posted:

Holy poo poo we made the big time :v:

Hi I'm Sooz I wrote most of the dialog in this thing and contributed graphics for one area. I always get a kick out of seeing creator input in LPs so I figured I'd pop in and offer my dumb thoughts if anyone wants them. I can also relay unity's dumb thoughts.

Sooz! I just beat the game and it's really good!

The only problem with it I had was the HP on enemies (a smidge too high imo) but it was really a good job.

Leave posted:

The game does give you the code after you beat it, if you don't want to wait, hit me up on Discord, as it looks like you don't have PMs.

Done.

Karma Guard fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 18, 2021