Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I surfed, and found and started a 3d print a cat skull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug
I actually had to do work.

It was real bad.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Not much, to be honest

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I for one panicked and compulsively checked if they're back every minute

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I sat in my computer chair, curled up and trembling. I stared into the cold, uncaring light from my monitor and tried not to acknowledge the haunting, terrifying emptiness.

Which is to say, I was doing the same thing as always, except looking at a different website or whatever.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I've been inconsolable this whole morning

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Registered ilovethesmelloftheinternetinthemorning.com

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Played my mobile game even though I already did my dailies so I was just randomly wandering around looking for something to do

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I had to actually work. Pretty hosed, guys. Really not cool to spring that on a person

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I started a Jeffrey hatesite, because it's his fault I had to take a walk.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

How long did this last? I didn't notice

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

How long did this last? I didn't notice

84 years

it's now the year 2105. Most of what used to be the United States East Coast is now underwater. The West Coast is in flames. The remnants of humanity have scattered to the cooler climes of the north

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I tracked down a mysterious backup system that was sending vast amounts of data to an Iron Mountain account since 2015 at my new job, like a fwiggin' chump.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

DNAmage posted:

Went and got a vaccine.

Good job, OP :hfive:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Went on Reddit. It was hell. 30 seconds of scrolling before running into some racism straight out of the 50s

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Thought about pooping.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
checked the front page.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I was asleep. I’ve been sleeping a lot lately. Comical amounts of sleep, really.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Animal-Mother posted:

checked the front page.

I did this too and.... not sure what to make of it tbh

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Len posted:

Hit refresh repeatedly

:hmmyes:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

low key sex master posted:

84 years

it's now the year 2105. Most of what used to be the United States East Coast is now underwater. The West Coast is in flames. The remnants of humanity have scattered to the cooler climes of the north

wow who knew picking grool out of thigh hair was the secret to immortality

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

wow who knew picking grool out of thigh hair was the secret to immortality

Grool? off to check urban dictionary real quick

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Oh NICE

It is a word I thought it was a misspelling of gruel to be quirky

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I did two loads of laundry and hung them up outside and got my dog brushed for his visit to the vet today (he was a good doggo).
Uh, brought the trash and recycling bins in from the end of the driveway (it's long ok?)
Did some dishes.
Oh, set up and configured my raspi4 with MATE desktop and got that going all smooth. Unsure what I actually want it for yet or anything, but it works real nice. Pretty snappy at 8gb of ram and the proc they got on there actually.

This evening I gotta figure out dinner, fold up that laundry and do more dishes. Probably get some bonin' in too if I'm lucky.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

What did I do? You mean who did I do 😉.

Yur mum op

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i didn't notice

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I had several long and fulfilling conversations with friends I haven't kept in touch with well during the pandemic via WhatsApp, but deep down I know it's only because that's that was only other app on my phone I could kill time with.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
:jackbud:

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I started watching a show called "Mr. Robot". It isn't bad so far, I like the main guy.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

UPDATE: Apparently I am going to Lambeau Field to get my COVID vax later and then we're going to dinner at the decent little restaurant that they have in the giant atrium/public space, which sounds weird but it's actually pretty nice inside.

This is right inside the stadium itself

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I started watching a show called "Mr. Robot". It isn't bad so far, I like the main guy.

It was a fantastic show, you're in for a treat.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I changed my oil

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

UPDATE: Apparently I am going to Lambeau Field to get my COVID vax later and then we're going to dinner at the decent little restaurant that they have in the giant atrium/public space, which sounds weird but it's actually pretty nice inside.

This is right inside the stadium itself

Fish fry bitch!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hell yea dog. They actually do a pretty nice job with it. I've been there a few times and most times the things I've had have been good.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

first the forums and now twitter

this is an attack on me, personally

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
can someone tell me what forums are even

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

DrPossum posted:

can someone tell me what forums are even

A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. A place of community. In ancient times we would have gathered together in a building to listen to each other's poo poo speeches. Now we read poo poo posts online. A forum is a proud tradition and staple of human society going back thousands of years. This particular forum was one of the first to develop for the computer revolution, and almost all online community is distantly related to it. Hold your head high and shitpost like the proud goon you are.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

A forum is a proud tradition and staple of human society going back thousands of years. This particular forum was one of the first to develop for the computer revolution, and almost all online community is distantly related to it. Hold your head high and shitpost like the proud goon you are.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
I got new tires put on my car and got an alignment so they won't wear out so fast. I kept trying to load the forums on the Awful app only to be reminded that they were down, so I had to resort to playing stupid phone games while I waited. Totally worth the wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay