Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Selling Tim Parker may have been a big mistake by the Red Bulls, Nealis leaves a bit to be desired. Also I don't know if this team is going to go anywhere with Barlow/White leading the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Jovial Cow posted:

Also I don't know if this team is going to go anywhere with Barlow/White leading the line.

Hey what do you know, NYRB signed a striker, Poland Youth International Patryk Kimala comes over from Celtic on a DP contract. I hope he’s good!

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Cayden Clark is cool and good. I also thought Amaya had a good game today.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

binge crotching posted:

Aaron Long tore his Achilles, out for the year for RBNY. I haven't seen any of his games so far this year, but he was really good in prior years.

This is very not good for us. The thought of Sean Nealis and Amro Tarek trying to hold down the fort is nightmare fuel.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
I guess we always knew this was coming, just was it going to be Salzburg or Leipzig. Happy for him though, it would be neat to have two Americans running around on the same team in the champions league if he can force his way into the side.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

barnold posted:

the new england revolution are my friends and i like them a lot

The New York Red Bulls are absolutely infuriating at the moment.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
NYRB transferred Amro Tarek to El Gouna FC back in Egypt on a free transfer with a 20% future sell on fee. This seems kind of strange considering our CB situation but ok I guess.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
NYRB are clawing their way back into this playoff race, lot of big games coming up back the fact they're even back in the conversation is pretty neat.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Huge game tonight between NYRB and United. Hopefully it goes better than our last visit down there.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Gerhard Struber has somehow gone and got himself suspended from tonights Atlanta v NYRB game due to yellow card accumulation. I didn’t know this was a thing for managers and I don’t even recall him getting yellow carded.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Yeah they do, I’ve used it before, and as mentioned it’s not particularly great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

It’s fine, not good, not bad, just fine.