Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Chicago bought all the good Poles, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

whypick1 posted:

Imagine seeing Montreal's rebrand and everyone's reaction to it and then going "let's do that, but worse!"

I guess there's always hope that they do what Chicago did and go "whoops, our bad".

Chicago said that, but didn’t actually change anything that I can tell. I ended up liking the new kit even though the team is still disorganized poo poo.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

whypick1 posted:

You're getting a new badge next year, no?

I haven’t heard a peep for a while. They could just take the evil yellow out of the badge and probably go on with their lives.

Fixing the actual team would be good also.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
the funniest thing about watching miami is when they show a close up of matuidi about 40 minutes in and you go, oh yeah I forgot miami had signed blaise matuidi, I thought he was injured like pato

also their stadium is pink

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
great, can they stop being poo poo now and maybe buy a good cb or two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I honestly can’t remember watching MLS on thankgiving before this year, but it was nice how they slotted the end of the game into halftime of the raiders game, somehow