Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Marika Kobashi/Shiori Sena vs Moka Miyamoto/Arisu Endo

Miu Watanabe/Raku/Pom Harajuka vs Yuna Manase/Mahiro Kiryu/Haruna Neko

Miyu Yamashita vs Hikari Noa

Yuka Sakazaki/Mizuki vs Shoko Nakajima/Hyper Misao vs Mirai Maumi/Suzume

Yuki Kamifuku vs Nao Kakuta International Princess Title

Nodoka Tenma/Yuki Aino vs Sakisama/Mei saint michel Tag Team Champions

Rika Tatsumi vs Maki Itoh Princess Of Princess title

show starts in roughly 5 hours and 48 minutes and if the time is wrong blame karmic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

obviously maki will not win the title but haha, what if she did.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

namba! :swoon:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

J-Ro posted:

Moka do the choke

:same:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

if i were moka i would simply do the gi choke

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

pom championing the cause of scottish independence.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

miu strong

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the only 2 wrestlers allowed to do the slingblade are tanahashi and raku.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Stall_19 posted:

Is Raku's finisher really a lovely looking neckbreaker?

she wins so rarely that it's very unclear.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

rip to hikari in advance.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Johnny Landmine posted:

this match owns

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

:tviv:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

THE LORE of TJPW

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

:stare:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

:stare: :aaa:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i believe that maki itoh will win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

drat, i really should not have believed in maki itoh.