Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Anime: good

Love and peace: good

Might download.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
OP in terms of video games when I played League of Legends a million years ago I basically exclusively played Morgana, Annie, Nautilus, and Amumu. In terms of anime I think it's obviously that Yuri is the best girl and it is frankly OUTRAGEOUS that Natsuki won the Best Girl Challenge instead.

Which character would you recommend for me?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
OP I have COMPLETED my download and will now attempt EXTREME survival in the world of ANIME.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
OP I am delighted to report that ANIME JUSTICE has been SWIFTLY and FIRMLY dealt by Aya the anime cop who may or may not be a LESBIAN!

TOTAL victory was achieved on only the SECOND match.

Game seems good.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Ok I'm gonna stop talking like a stupid rear end in a top hat now. Is there somewhere I can read up on plans? Because I don't even know where to start with this poo poo. Or is it recommend to not bother and just go by whichever plans the alpha tryhards online have cooked up?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Obtain Potato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Snooze Cruise posted:

character concept for Eleven revealed

she is a food live streamer