Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

is nooner a mod yet and why the hell not

make him a mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

honestly we should have a backup forum to failover to when the primary goes down when something bad happens

you hear that jeff? the forums are too important to keep it all on a single database instance, it needs at least one replica on every continent

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

r u ready to WALK posted:

honestly we should have a backup forum to failover to when the primary goes down when something bad happens

you hear that jeff? the forums are too important to keep it all on a single database instance, it needs at least one replica on every continent

good new for you my locomotive friendo! ARPAnet was designed to survive even in te most hostile of intercontinental nuclear destruction scenarios (INDS), rest safe and sure that the e forums will be up long after your skeleton loses in the skeleton wars and spends all of jts time as a necklace for Yog'Shoggoth!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

It just looks RIGHT, doesn't it?

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Thirsting for modship is red flag #1.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Valko posted:

Dear Jeff.

Release this man.

no fred don't do this, noooo

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Nooner posted:

It just looks RIGHT, doesn't it?

*squints real hard*

no it does not say noober on the mod bar

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
NOONER FOR MOD!
All of the current mods are too lame to go mad with power or have a meltdown, whereas Nooner I am sure will provide us with much good cheer at his madcap antics and quick descent into insanity.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Nooner as a mod would spice things up a bit IMHO

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

ChubbyChecker posted:

make him a mod

make nooner a mod but make it so he only has mod powers while he's probated

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

like a superhero, he has to transform to save the day, except instead of doing magic or quickly changing in a phonebooth he has to like spam the forums with goatse or something

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

*squints real hard*

no it does not say noober on the mod bar

Exactly

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
The best result would be if nooner was a judicial, just, and reserved mod
:lmao:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I support boomer for mod, I bet he'd rule like a proper idiot king like the greeks intended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Nooner 4 mod