Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I wish he could make the archives searchable. After searching along with a few other goons helping out in a discord none of us could find a single post under my brother's account nor an MSPaint thread by me (and tried it with my original name as well as the current one). So I went through manually scrolling through 2004 and almost instantly found posts by my brother. I have yet to scroll through 2005, so maybe I'll find my MSPaint when I feel like killing a few hours scrolling although thinking about it, the pics are probably gone due to defunct file hosting sites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU