Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Report reason: Lamias. AGAIN

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Yet Derpies is locked up again. Gone too soon, HGB. :smith:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
i hate that guy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
hgb FTW

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Inverted Icon posted:

This but unironically

Who's rereg are you?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hugh mungus burrito

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
drat and gbs was pretty good for once, worried about the future :ohdear:

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I liked when he ate the burrito

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
this one time I was going to shoot myself in the face but then HGB gave me a burrito user icon and then I had a reason to live

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Nobody knows his way around a pig's balls like HGB

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

HGB is a HUGE CRY BABY!

Jeff said he couldn't hack being a mod..

and we all know Jeff is a huge truth teller!

In before this thread is gassed

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

HGB = Human Growth Boner

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Into The Mild posted:

HGB is a HUGE CRY BABY!

Suck my balls

E- Sorry that was mean. You can suck em if you want to.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Katamari Democracy posted:

Suck my balls

E- Sorry that was mean. You can suck em if you want to.

I can suck if i want to.
I can leave your cock alone.
Cause' your balls don't suck,
and if they don't suck, well they're
no friends of mine.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
gentlemen gentlemen, you can suck eachothers balls

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

im no gentleman...

i have a beard... and besides gentlemen give the reach around... you're not allowed to do that, its illegal

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

:thanks:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

gentlemen you can't suck balls in here, this --

*notices Balls Sucking Room placard above door*

-- carry on!

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Klyith posted:

gentlemen you can't suck balls in here, this --

*notices Balls Sucking Room placard above door*

-- carry on!

mein poster... I CAN WALK!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Spaghett posted:

HGB = Human Growth Boner

Everyone charge your boners in support of HGB

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

low key sex master posted:

The harambe salute

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
But do lamias have balls?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Hug
Great
Bod

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

The Bloop posted:

Venom is stored in the balls

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

low key sex master posted:

We up, fam. We up....

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The Bloop posted:

What a ridiculous question!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

it's good that hgb is in the toilet because he was a mod and that's where mods belong now let's flush the rest of those turds!!!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One time HGB drove to my house and put his foot up my rear end.

I don't mean like a metaphorical "He kicked me in the pants to get me moving" like maybe your dad did or whatever. I mean he beat me senseless with a skillet he found in the kitchen and then literally inserted his foot into my anus. He told me if I ever told anyone he'd give me a 6'er.
But he can't now, so I feel safe in telling the story.

Please don't let mod abuse continue. Tell your story to the authorities or people that you can trust, today.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Big Beef City posted:

I don't mean like a metaphorical "He kicked me in the pants to get me moving" like maybe your dad did or whatever. I mean he beat me senseless with a skillet he found in the kitchen and then literally inserted his foot into my anus. He told me if I ever told anyone he'd give me a 6'er.

Please don't let mod abuse continue. Tell your story to the authorities or people that you can trust, today.

drat, i didnt know that was an option

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Was the skillet seasoned or rusty or what

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:rip: :qq:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
HGB is cool and good and someday we will win a warzone together

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
You know, during the SA Troubles, several trans posters talked about how some moderators' seeming support of posters who were posting dubious things made them feel unsafe. At the time, I didn't understand their mindset. HugeGrossBurrito helped me understand them.

Derpies posted:

HGB is cool and good and someday we will win a warzone together

In between the storming of the capitol building and the inauguration of biden, I felt that there was a time when wide-scale violence really could break out. Not unrest, but straight up civilian on civilian violence. I had to have a talk with my boss. I told them that if things got worse, I was going to flee. That we lived in a liberal stronghold, and that I was afraid that things like my southern accent would mark me out as an enemy combatant. That I wasn't going to wait around to get shot in back because I was born in the wrong place. They were a bit confused, and maybe amused even, but in the end they said okay.

They were confused and amused, because they couldn't see all the other things happening around me in just my life. One of those things, was this forum. The 'cool zone' mindset was at it's most widespread, and there was at least one thread, here in gbs, were posters fantasized about, planned in minecraft, and egged each other on about committing murders. I, and several other brave souls, tried to pump the breaks on them. To get them to see that instrumental violence for the cause didn't have to be as grotesque as they were making it, and that they were celebrating the reports of literal war crimes. The caliber of responses that we received was that 'cops are not humans'. That was really posted. For our efforts, we were repeatedly probated by HugeGrossBurrito. In that same thread, HBG posted about ignoring blood-lust reports, at the height of when 'blood lust reports' were a thing. HGB was friends with them. They were the mod of that thread, and they intentionally cultivated an atmosphere of violence against cops, cop-lovers, and chuds. And, because I had spoken up, I was cop-lover, a chud, and a possible cop.

And suddenly, I understood the fear that 'when the time came' a moderator or administrator would give my personal information to people who would come to my house to kill me. I understood the fear because I shared it.

When you talk about 'winning a warzone' you're talking about murdering people. Murdering me, in fact.

So yeah, gently caress HugeGrossBurrito, and gently caress HugeGrossBurritos comrade's in arms.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
WHAT

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Inverted Icon posted:

You know, during the SA Troubles, several trans posters talked about how some moderators' seeming support of posters who were posting dubious things made them feel unsafe. At the time, I didn't understand their mindset. HugeGrossBurrito helped me understand them.

In between the storming of the capitol building and the inauguration of biden, I felt that there was a time when wide-scale violence really could break out. Not unrest, but straight up civilian on civilian violence. I had to have a talk with my boss. I told them that if things got worse, I was going to flee. That we lived in a liberal stronghold, and that I was afraid that things like my southern accent would mark me out as an enemy combatant. That I wasn't going to wait around to get shot in back because I was born in the wrong place. They were a bit confused, and maybe amused even, but in the end they said okay.

They were confused and amused, because they couldn't see all the other things happening around me in just my life. One of those things, was this forum. The 'cool zone' mindset was at it's most widespread, and there was at least one thread, here in gbs, were posters fantasized about, planned in minecraft, and egged each other on about committing murders. I, and several other brave souls, tried to pump the breaks on them. To get them to see that instrumental violence for the cause didn't have to be as grotesque as they were making it, and that they were celebrating the reports of literal war crimes. The caliber of responses that we received was that 'cops are not humans'. That was really posted. For our efforts, we were repeatedly probated by HugeGrossBurrito. In that same thread, HBG posted about ignoring blood-lust reports, at the height of when 'blood lust reports' were a thing. HGB was friends with them. They were the mod of that thread, and they intentionally cultivated an atmosphere of violence against cops, cop-lovers, and chuds. And, because I had spoken up, I was cop-lover, a chud, and a possible cop.

And suddenly, I understood the fear that 'when the time came' a moderator or administrator would give my personal information to people who would come to my house to kill me. I understood the fear because I shared it.

When you talk about 'winning a warzone' you're talking about murdering people. Murdering me, in fact.

So yeah, gently caress HugeGrossBurrito, and gently caress HugeGrossBurritos comrade's in arms.

lol im talking about call of duty you massive idiot

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
My understanding of HGB is so inextricably linked with violence, that I couldn't tell what you were saying. Beyond that point, I stand by it all

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
huh, I actually had some private talks with him about the bloodlust and he said he was trying to curb it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Inverted Icon posted:

My understanding of HGB is so inextricably linked with violence, that I couldn't tell what you were saying. Beyond that point, I stand by it all

HGB, uh noted violent activist ok lmao.