Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
All mods are bad and knew, that is why I need to be made a mod. I didn't know and therefore will be the best mod. I will bring balance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
HGB knocked my books out of my hands and then called me a poindexter in front of all the cheerleaders ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Klyith posted:

listen bud if we constantly post about t*ggin, someone like Inverted Icon will come along and believe that we're constantly t*ggin and try to constantly t*g as well

then he'll tug himself to death and his blood will be on our hands!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Is it known who HGB was before they made their HGB alt account or naw?

toblerone triangular

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

not any more lol we are at peace now I can join you

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

pacerhimself posted:

This thread is becoming a collection of reasons why hgb's bloodlust is moral and just.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
who knew one crazy weirdo could inspire such a good thread. Oh and that dude who thought HGB was gonna kill him was funny too

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Armitag3 posted:

Waiting for it to be a 12 min audio track of "suck my dick Jeffers" repeated ad nauseum, in one take, in one breath.

yes please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
this thread keeps on delivering