Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom
From the promo artwork, I assumed this would be light novel trash that I would probably nonetheless enjoy, but this

quote:

soundtrack by Hiroyuki Sawano

means I can't not watch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom
Hol up. I'm watching Ep. 6, and uncle General says as justification "86 can be replaced" and I'm like, with loving what. They're down to child soldiers, already, where do they think these replacements are going to come from?

edit: I see y'all had this question also

Raenir Salazar posted:

I'm also really unsure if there's enough 86 left to last another however length of time (2 years?) they think remains. It'd make sense to me if there's still like a few million 86 outside the walls and they're just occasionally pressing increasingly younger generations into the fight but I'm getting a bad sense of scale from the anime but then again that's very typical of a lot of fiction.