Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

They cut to Pete Davidson walking to the announcer's booth while a fight is going.

Like him greeting everyone lol

*Oh poo poo a knockdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

No lie I love this poo poo

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

jabro posted:

There hasn’t been a boxing match in like an hour.

This isn't a boxing event

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

Oscar drunk?

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

Oscar is out of it, loving the physiques!

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

The Oscar PIP is gold

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

AK-47 posted:

What sisters?

The most famous of couse

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

Does Triller make money hand over fist or something? This is a shitload of celebs and acts showing up for a payday (and presumably to get hosed up)

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

The camera in between the ring ropes is terrible

e. Actually most of the camera work is

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

What the gently caress was the call? It wasn't stopped on cuts?

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

"Hopefully Jake will be done by the time I roll this blunt" - Snoop

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

.gif Pete blowing smoke in Al's face please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

Lmao this is going to continue for another show

I love it