Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

This is not the strongest card but im excited for the main. Hopefully a few nice surprises before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Godinez handled that pretty well with that enormous experience gap I thought and could be a real problem a bit more experience. Interested to see her again

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Goofballs posted:

I didn't think black shorts was going to win that decision

I thought godinez won the fight but I get the decision

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

FishBowlRobot posted:

Yeah, I wasn’t watching every second of the fight but the parts I did see involved Penne taking harder shots and getting powerbombed, with the occasional dominant grappling position that she didn’t do anything with.

Yeah its one of those decisions where I thought godinez won but mma scoring is what it is and if you let someone chill on your back for 5min and goto a decision there's a decent chance judges won't like it so don't do that next time

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Romanov has that cuts to make 265 type of size

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

That was odd

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

What on loving earth was that decision lmao

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Pena should be so much better than he is