Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gravely vs. Birchak was ridiculous. Birchak spent like 60% of the 1st round flat on his stomach getting pummeled in the side of his head and they still went into a second round where he continued to be completely outclassed until the ref finally called it when he ate another shot that dropped him. I was worried we were going to get another round of him being beaten the gently caress up without defending himself while the ref just stood around going,"Hey! Defend yourself!" and doing nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

gently caress, that guillotine.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Got a good laugh out of the commentators going,"Well you know, he can take his time, it's not like he hit himself on the dick."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Nierbo posted:

Former Heavyweight Champion Of The World!

*Cuts to what looks like 1930s footage from a Russian Halloween party

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

loving hell Whittaker looks great.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

G-Hawk posted:

Bobby is so good and I can't wait to see Whittaker adesanya 2

Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

beep by grandpa posted:

Not making GBS threads on kelvin or anything - I thoroughly enjoyed that fight and that was easily the most entertaining 50-45 you'll ever see

Charles Gnarwin posted:

That was a good fight that was simultaneously competitive enough to not feel like a total blowout and also an obvious 50-45

Yeah, it's kinda bizarre but Gastelum doesn't look bad coming out of that fight, it's just that Whittaker looks fantastic.