Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
do Thai fighters usually have fight stances like that? I usually think of them being a lot higher. or is it trying to stop takedowns that's causing that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
cortez is a cutie

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
oretaga looks like a recent victim of the t-virus

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Eat This Glob posted:

i once wrestled a fella with bacne so bad there were a pair of blood stoppages cuz my arms were covered in his pus and blood. he may have grown up to be chase sherman. it is like a constellation map on his back, goddamn

that is loving disgusting thank you

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
im serious, i loved it. i read it out to my friends and they all were disgusted.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
so rare to see whittaker not lead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
man it feels like whittaker has an answer for everything kelvin does