Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

WMMA and those unsuccessful head/arm throws, two peas in a pod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Holy poo poo she hit the jackknife powerbomb

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Yeah, I wasnít watching every second of the fight but the parts I did see involved Penne taking harder shots and getting powerbombed, with the occasional dominant grappling position that she didnít do anything with.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

G-Hawk posted:

Yeah its one of those decisions where I thought godinez won but mma scoring is what it is and if you let someone chill on your back for 5min and goto a decision there's a decent chance judges won't like it so don't do that next time

Yeah, she did let herself get in some bad positions and has some work to do there

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Are we about to see a real heavyweight fight in rd 3?

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Ratios and Tendency posted:

It seems like something that would produce horrific injuries if a fighter decided to start trying for it.

Can fighters even accurately aim for the eye with a kick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Man, Kelvinís just got nothing for him