Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

did mojo jojo ever fight the power puff girls wiuth a sniper rifle? can you imagine an episode if he did???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

This is the anime from memes i think

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Troll mojo :confused:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The thread is bad.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Now that this thread is about Mojo Jojo I can finally post about cultured and intelligent subject matter rather than trash for rubes.

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew

Poohs Packin posted:

The thread is bad.

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew
Actually, I liked the DEVO song and it gave me a little nostalgia hit, but that's it
gas thread

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Hamon > Stands

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I woke up in the middle of the night with this post repeating itself inside my head and now here it is, for you

Mojo Jojo is short for Mojoseph Jojoseph

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lieutenant Dan posted:

I woke up in the middle of the night with this post repeating itself inside my head and now here it is, for you

Mojo Jojo is short for Mojoseph Jojoseph

This is a post of beauty.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Literally A Person posted:

There's an episode where he falls in love with a "performance" criminal. They proceed to steal eggs milk and flour because " since they're all white, it's all right."

Stealing is pretty cool. Stealing monochromatic things is also cool.

But what's your favorite obscure mojo jojo plot? You know, not the stuff that all the casual fans know.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Mojo JOJO reminds us that a proper nutritional breakfast requires TWO eggs.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Klyith posted:

But what's your favorite obscure mojo jojo plot? You know, not the stuff that all the casual fans know.

You may not know this but Mojo Jojo was a villain featured on the children's television program The Powerpuff Girls (1998)

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Literally A Person posted:

You may not know this but Mojo Jojo was a villain featured on the children's television program The Powerpuff Girls (1998)

My favorite Mojo Jojo scene was his first appearance in the second half of season 1, when he shows up and there's a kickin rad dubstep / rock / arabic maqam mashup soundtrack that really makes you say "oh poo poo, this monkey is a big villain".

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
I like the time Mojo Jojo created the Rowdyruff Boys by accidentally adding another ingredient... Chemical X.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Mojo you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-rLHYsQHgc

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Anime is for savage degenerates but as a savage degenerate I'm all for it

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

When my niece was around 4 or 5, Powerpuff Girls was extremely her poo poo. One of her favorite things was for me to chase her around the house saying "MOJO JOJO" over and over. She'd run from me cackling like an idiot the whole time, it was fun.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I remember when Cartoon Network Had the contest with the various one-off shorts, and then the winner would get an actual season contract.

Good ole Fuzzy Lumpkin and his Meat Ray.

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin
Mojo?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
If you think about it, everything is anime

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Post itt every time you lol that mayor was elected mayor of townsville

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Isnt there some girl Jojo irl now?