Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What you or I may do with another person in a sexual context may be broadly considered as intercourse. Meaning that at the very least an act that falls somewhere within the realm of things that you and I would agree constitutes sex happened.

Now consider what acts a person who is able to stand to be around (let alone be highly sexually attracted to) a stinking, sweaty nerd in a cartoon dog costume called Dr. Cuddlebug might consider sexual and you'll understand why differentiation is necessary.

I assume Dr. Cuddlebug has like a ladybird fursuit or something. and I am not going to look for evidence to the contrary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Lodin posted:

The comics are still going strong. The Transformers four issue thing even did well enough that they're putting out a sequel soon. And yes, I did in fact buy it digitally.

And now I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen any TF-fans be nazis and I'm coming up blank.

Thank you, OP. This did answer my question!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm an alien robot that transforms into a pony lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Lodin posted:

The comics are still going strong. The Transformers four issue thing even did well enough that they're putting out a sequel soon. And yes, I did in fact buy it digitally.

And now I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen any TF-fans be nazis and I'm coming up blank.

which of those horses do you want to gently caress

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ChubbyChecker posted:

which of those horses do you want to gently caress

This is unnecessarily hostile! I believe we should extend this poster the benefit of the doubt that they want to gently caress one of the Transformers.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Giving animal characters human voices and faces was a mistake, you can blame it all on Disney imo.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

Giving animal characters human voices and faces was a mistake, you can blame it all on Disney the ancient Egyptians imo.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

Giving animal characters human voices and faces was a mistake, you can blame it all on Disney imo.

https://i.imgur.com/5aluRIx.mp4

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Meme Poker Party posted:

This is unnecessarily hostile! I believe we should extend this poster the benefit of the doubt that they want to gently caress one of the Transformers.

Used to know a wow guild member that wrote Transformers erotica. The things Starscream would get up to...

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ChubbyChecker posted:

zoophilia is the whole point of the furries

Yes but they usually try to hide it better.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lodin posted:

And yes, I did in fact buy it digitally.

lmao

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Your grandma must have been 1/2 anime, that's one heck of a heritage

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Reminder that one time something awful corraled all the furries into a subforum called the furry concentration camp after changing all their avatars to stars of David and then all of them got banned at the same time every thread there got gassed.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yeah and back then it was full of euphoric libertarians and chuds, its best not to look back

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I don't get the furries who (claim they) aren't into it as a fetish. I get a weird fetish, that's a thing that happens. But how do you get to "I'm a big fan of anthropomorphic animals. Not specific ones. Not Bugs Bunny or Tony the Tiger or Ducktales. Just the general idea of them" the same way you get to being way into Star Trek?

Also why are they all western cartoons. Where are the egyptian myth furries?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Where are the egyptian myth furries?

you seek the forbidden knowledge

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Zil posted:

Used to know a wow guild member that wrote Transformers erotica. The things Starscream would get up to...

Starcream

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Also why are they all western cartoons. Where are the egyptian myth furries?

They are over here, OP.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1495320/Carnal_Instinct/

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

If you refer to one of the ponies as a donkey the bronies get well mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lmao the brony's name is literally b hole