Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

"This one right here? It's a vintage '78 one of a kind made by Ethel McCallister, who I'm sure you know, is a pretty big name and sort of a big deal in the Doily Community. I've got the National Doily Association certificate for it right here, framed and signed."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Putting down the cheap doilies on top of the good doilies to protect them

Twenty Four

My framed doily collection proudly hanging on my wall while my formerly beautiful oak furniture collection gets worn and torn to hell.

Twenty Four

Finger Prince posted:

Oh those? They're just practice from when I was learning to crochet.
What's that? What else have I crocheted? Well you know, it's pretty time consuming, I haven't really had a chance. You know how it is. Yeah, but I practice when I get a chance. Hence, the, you know. These things. I don't even know what they're called! Haha how weird is that! I've made over a hundred of the things and I don't even know what they're called! This one here, it's got a reverse square stitch, thats a difficult one. Oh and this one, I was experimenting using linen. Did a whole series. Umm of, you know, just a series of crochet... practice... It's not like I have an Etsy shop at or anything for them, that would be silly! Who does that? Haha. Ha.

lol :nice: