Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
14 out of the 17 races will be on NBC proper this year. The only races that aren't on NBC are Detroit, Toronto, and St. Louis. :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

If we're to the point of talking about a new season as 'this year,' does that mean it's time to get a 2022 thread ready?

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.
Calderon to Foyt, driving the #11 full time this year. She's done well in the LMP2, I hope both she and Kirkwood can pull off some decent results this season.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
Only the road and street courses it seems. Racer's article was pretty unclear, said full time then said 12 of 17 races.

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

That kind of sucks, it's been a minute since a woman had a full-time ride, which I thought was the case here. Oh well, good for her anyway.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Although to be honest she'll be one of the worst drivers in the series, in probably the worst equipment.

On speed she's racing Kellet if she's lucky.

Cataffy
Aug 12, 2008
Saw a fair bit of her in F2. Was basically ahead of Ragunathan and behind the rest. F2 cars are known to be very tricky to drive, but doesn't bode well for her Indycar run. There are definitely much more talented women out there, but I guess she has massive backing.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
On talent alone, you'd have to take team-mates Flörsch or Visser over her.

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

A Foyt entry won't do her any favors, but I would really be surprised if she ends up at the rear of the field consistently, considering who else is around the back of the pack equipment- or experience-wise with her.

Edit: Oh wait, Max is gone lol, maybe just in front of JJ and Kellet then? Oof.

Reynold fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Jan 18, 2022

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Basically. If that given JJ now has a year's experience and Ganassi hardware and Kellet has nearly 2 years on her in the car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
2022: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3994581