Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Let's primarily crank Intuition as a stat, use Logic as a fallback and figuring stuff out, and only top off the other stuff when they become a liability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

quote:

I can't believe they managed to create a conversation-following feature that's so true-to-life!

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Donkringel posted:

With Raqio having such a high logic, is it worthwhile to try and save them early on?

Raqio can be valuable for humans to have around especially if the player doesn't have the requisite Logic to bust out the proofs, since they're the most likely to be able to tag Definite Enemy when possible. But you'll probably have to go out of your way to defend them, because they're loud and unlikeable so all sides will be gunning for them unless an even more obvious target is made available.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Solitair posted:

What does XP do in this game, again?

XP can be exchanged for levels!