Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Thank gooness we all get along so well!
I see, so this is a game where multiple people are trapped aboard a spaceship with a murderous fake and they have to have discussions about who the fake is so they can remove them from the picture and survive.

Mega64 posted:

That's right, apparently Raqio wasn't infected after all. As LeVi says, our enemy is still among us.

Yep, Setsu gets it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Leraika posted:

I'm pretty sure Gnosia actually predates mungus; it first came out on the Vita.

Oh, I know. Still a fun comparison, though.

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Count me in the "not enough friends to play Werewolf" camp. I'd probably be crap if I did play it anyway.

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

So what happens if, by some stroke of luck, all remaining players somehow manage to draw on votes and the decision goes through to ice everyone? Can that even happen? Because that might be an interesting draw scenario even if it's technically a loss since the player character doesn't see the loop's end.

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Mega64 posted:

It's fun messing around with various roles, but let's settle back down a bit. Back to a regular set-up, this time as plain-old Crew. Let's see if we can sus out the Gnosia and Bug using only our skills!

I know it's easy to spell it like this given how ridiculously common that particular word has become, but it's actually spelled "suss" in this context. The more you know!