Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure does help.
Oh hell yeah, someone's doing this. I enjoyed Gnosia a whole lot so this should be delicious.

Looking at everyone else's posts, gonna say Cassidy, nonbinary, pink, playstyle of getting information sorted ASAP and then quietly hashing it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

So this game isn't about literal anime werewolves?

:smith:

Sadly, no. We need more games about literal anime werewolves. Especially because Raging Loop sucks.

It's still a really good game, though!

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

Epicmissingno posted:

I see, so this is a game where multiple people are trapped aboard a spaceship with a murderous fake and they have to have discussions about who the fake is so they can remove them from the picture and survive.

Yep, Setsu gets it.

The automatic association with a generally classic Mafia/Werewolf style game with a popular version with added minigames when we haven't seen anything resembling those minigames solely based upon a shared scifi trapping seems................................... sus.

(Seriously though it's an easy comparison but they don't have very much in common when you get to know them better.)

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

When you look at the UI as it evolves, you can very much tell it was designed for the Vita in its general layout and style. It's incredibly well done. The Switch Lite (and to a slightly lesser extent Switch in handheld mode) feels like the most natural successor to how it was originally meant to be played, but on a system with waaaay more distribution.

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

Carbon dioxide posted:

If the engineer investigates the guardian angel, do they see 'guardian angel' or just 'human'?

The engineer just sees "Gnosia" or "Human" as its two possible results.

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

Raqio's generally smart and I like them. Terrible at social, sure, but they're excellent at spotting inconsistencies and being the mean pressure that you need sometimes. They may have a superiority complex of sorts and have not great odds of survival, but they're my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

Junpei posted:

...minor thing I'm just a little curious about.

Does Sha-Ming have a thing for protecting the female characters on the ship? Including you, if you assign your gender as female?

He 100 percent does. Fun fact: the devs have confirmed that one particular quirk is that when Sha-Ming is the Guardian Angel, he will only protect female characters.