Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Almost missed this thread, glad to see you're doing the LP for this, it definitively was a great game for how long it lasted.

No preference on name, non-binary, L. Green and no preference in points because I'm a filthy powergamer and don't want to sway on that matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Report SQ, she did not claim Engineer D1 and threw the game.

Jokes aside, yeah, these beggining loops are mostly for getting used to the characters and slowly rolling out the mechanics so they're pretty scripted, although they can vary in result! (Such as siding with SQ on loop 1).

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

I only really have experience with one online social deduction game besides this, but I'd guess I'm a mix of Comet/Gina/Kukrushka? I'm surprisingly intuitive about who's evil, I tend to be too emotional on who I trust and when scum I'm a worse liar than Gina and Comet combined :v: