Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
gently caress this. I hate this for Spurs and I hate this for the game. No upsides here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

military cervix posted:

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1384126392623714310?s=20

Well I guess that is one way of making Qatar 2022 more of a farce.

Well there it is. Now things get interesting. Wonder how much of that JPMC money will be for stuffing in suitcases for cash bribes.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Malmo (which I think still exists, but I'm not going there to check) in the final.

All I know is that it's where Zlatan got his start.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
loving Americans still at it

https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1384145642268725258?s=19

ok this one is trolling

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

mila kunis posted:

qualifying for the big cash money competition via investing in your team and having them deliver good results in your league = not the best teams

being auto-guaranteed a spot in the big cash money competition so owners can rake in the cash without having to deliver any results, american style = the best teams

Please don't even try to engage with Matty Y, even typing up this post took more conscious effort than he puts into his braindead takes

How can one person have the access and position he does and be so sublimely ignorant and stupid

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Swoopin in with some takes *eagle shriek*

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

HMS Beagle posted:

I'll watch it if they call it soccer and let the New York Red Bulls join.

It's a battle of the royal heavyweights as Real Madrid visit Real Salt Lake! We're live in Sandy, Utah, only on Fox Sports! Alexi, what's your take on tonight's game?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

oliwan posted:

I can recommend listening to the first part of todays football weekly which is about the european super league

Guardian Football Weekly is a great podcast, especially when Barry is cackling at an England loss

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Crazy Ted posted:

I'm not sure about that, because Matt Bruenig is frequently a goddamn moron capable of top-shelf Galaxy Brain takes. Matt Yglesigas, on the other hand, just tries to openly bullshit his way through his own ignorance.

He sometimes gets into very extended bits where one is no longer sure whether he's joking after a while, like his fixation on gas ranges behind unhealthy, but this one is clearly trolling

He goes on to call it the United Kingdom Premier League

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/DefectorMedia/status/1384510918588051456?s=19

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Crazy Ted posted:

It's interesting that none of the six joining the Super League are that bad as far as wages go. Hell Tottenham at under 39% is kind of startling.

Tottenham has a different major expense occupying their attention right now.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
The only thing I will ever know about Hartlepool is the story about them hanging a monkey

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Yeeeeeesssss

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
The Guardian's Jacob Steinberg is also saying that Chelsea are preparing to communicate their withdrawal to the ESL

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Let's goooooo

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Hopefully that's not just the Sun making poo poo up

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Pook Good Mook posted:

Real Madrid: "Whelp only one thing to do now"

A phone begins ringing in Napoli

"Yes, this is the Camorra, what can we do for you?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

WHAT

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

dex_sda posted:

He quit from uefa posts for this project backstabbing everyone there. There's no going back for him and he knows it lmao

It's just unbelievable, these people burned their bridges behind them and had no backup plan

They really thought this would work, the Times scoop may have really hosed them over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Can't wait to see this reposted when they're getting their rear end kicked by West Ham