Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Seraphic Neoman posted:

Pamela does indeed appear in Ryza, in fact her sidequest chain is pretty important. Hagel does not though as far as I could see :(

...As "Pamila", IIRC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Seraphic Neoman posted:

They should have called it Battle Cohesion or something instead of affection. And yeah I'm surprised how much of a fight enemies are putting up in this game, you usually roll over most fights in Atelier games unless you do like no synthing.

Eva's prim-and-proper dress combo'd with her bazooka never fails to make me laugh.

It's always weird when the "friendship" score with the childhood friend starts at 0...

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
I think the best alchemist weapon in the series is from a non-main character --- Jessica in Mana Khemia --- whose weapons are bags (full of bombs).
Of course, the main character's weapon there was ... a cat.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
.. Is that really Mana watching the chef battle?
... Well, it would be in character