Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Now I'm wondering if Pamela will come back in this game too, and if Arland let Gio retire eventually.

Probably not, since Aurel just got somehow drafted into the party against his will, so it's unlikely his dad finally decided to stand for himself in this issue instead of passive aggressive dressing up as the phantom thief G (it's been a while, I forgot what he was called).

(I'm not wondering about Mimi though, her epitaph will be "It's not like I asked to be buried with Totori because I like her")

Omobono fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Apr 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

It's Atelier, the fish should be thankful we didn't fillet them :v:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Seraphic Neoman posted:

Goddamnit Rorona.

Signed: Cordelia

Will the grandparents appear in this game? Or did Rorona tell them to get stuffed after years of being completely absent save the five minutes every now and then between trips?

E:

cokerpilot posted:

Four games later and Rorona is still very much Rorona. I wonder if she is still the goddess of pies though?
Well, Lulua just got a curry alchemy, so I'm going to go with yes.

Easy prediction: Ruby curry.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I think Piana tailed the party back when Rorona and Pamela trolled Totori when opening the tower and liked what she saw.

I don't know why, but I really like Chim Dragon calling Lulua nano master.

Mimi. Best girl. "Flattery will get you nowhere, now do you want to go out to eat? My treat". Never change.

:doh: Totori, just ask Mimi out. Can someone give her a tsundere to Japanese dictionary? Or hit both with the clue-hammer 3000?
(Alternative reading, quoting the SpyxFamily thread: kiss your goddamn wife, Mimi)

We have a little explosive maniac on our hands here :getin:
Although I have to agree with Totori and Piana, Lulua is relying to much on the Alchemyriddle.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

mastersord posted:

I still like my theory that the reason no one is ever mean or negative to an alchemist or their entourage is that they know that these people are absolutely terrifying! Besides wielding knowledge and tools of a field of magic that defies reality, they take down dragons, demons, and Gods with barely a scratch. It's like that Twilight zone episode with Ron Howard as a young boy..

Well, at least in Arland we know that's not the case because Astrid is widely disliked.

Gotta feel sorry for Eva. Brutally friendzoned by Lulua AND Lulua just had a meet cute (through explosives) with Stia.

I'm going to have to refrain from commenting on Mimi and Totori every time Mimi is on screen, aren't I? There's only so many times one can comment on their :psyduck: relationship before becoming tedious, and that's once.

OddObserver posted:

I think the best alchemist weapon in the series is from a non-main character --- Jessica in Mana Khemia --- whose weapons are bags (full of bombs).
Of course, the main character's weapon there was ... a cat.

Jess's bag is the Luggage's cousin, one of her attacks is having the bag eat an enemy and at a point Vayne needed to speak to what's his name (Muppy?) and Jess simply rummages through her bag and takes him out of it from the other side of the campus. He's extremely confused about the experience and remembers only a giant hand grabbing him out of nowhere.

(Mana Khemia spoilers) The MC's weapon was actually Vayne himself, that's why everyone else's weapons are something they equip but Vayne's weapons are instead equipment for Sulphur.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Very strong guy.brush energy in that name explanation.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Being forced to speak their feelings is an existential threat to Homo Sapiens Iratus, no wonder she's on a crusade.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

THANK YOU Lulua. Thank you.
Although Totori going "best friend" was painful. Don't friendzone your wife in public Totori.

Taking bets on who Mana is. I'm saying young growing dragon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

There's another one.

Now, Gio's lack of costume I understand, but Meruru you're an alchemist, why haven't you alchemized up a proper henshin costume/potion/something? Like, keep the mask (and the crown) they're cool, but you also need the rest of a proper Kamen Hime getup.