Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Applewhite posted:

I will stop watching movies if this happens.

Movies suck anyway. When was the last good one? I could honestly not name you a single movie that's come out in the past 5 years that wasn't some superhero bullshit and even then I'd just be calling it like Avengers 5 or something.

Also movies are too loud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Caesar Saladin posted:

serious old man energy in this post

Keep watching movies and you'll be lucky to hear as well as I do at my age. That $10 popcorn comes with a side of long term hearing damage.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Xaintrailles posted:

Trump was endorsed by the Taliban, no tricks or CGI needed (they walked it back later).

That's understandable, that endorsement was deeply embarrassing for the Taliban.