Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
i wonder how the la dodgers (unquestioned best superteam in baseball, may win 120 games) will do against the seattle mariners (mariners) tonight...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

Tweezer Reprise posted:

i wonder how the la dodgers (unquestioned best superteam in baseball, may win 120 games) will do against the seattle mariners (mariners) tonight...

huh

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

cubs announcers are true statheads

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

RANDY WHAT IN THE GODDAMN

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

if baseball games lasted 4 innings we'd be 17-3

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

dear my boys: the innings between the 2nd and 9th are also available for scoring runs

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

Tweezer Reprise posted:

dear my boys: the innings between the 2nd and 9th are also available for scoring runs

thank you

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

The Pussy Boss posted:

Think I'll watch some Jays/Rays this morning. Ryu owns and the Rays have some hotshot prospect on the mound?

Patiņo and Fleming are like exact opposite pitchers, which could give our offense a hard time. Everyone but Vlad and Grichuk is already having a hard time, though.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

oh no ryu

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

thank you for breaking my depression spiral semien 🥴

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

yeah bo, who's insanely due just struck out with the bases loaded and ryu is perhaps tumbling into the injury cascade vortex but consider now that the toronto blue jays of florida now have the world's most insurmountable lead, of 1 run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

this game is the best endorsement of the runner on second rule that i've seen yet i gotta be honest