Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

way ahead of u bud

Mother of go'd

I'm about to smash a regular size of Skittles bright side and then pass out again, hopefully I won't wake up with nightmares in an hour again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
@stoner sloth

:wotwot: likewise old bean

Areola Grande

Teddy Thunders posted:

Mother of go'd

I'm about to smash a regular size of Skittles bright side and then pass out again, hopefully I won't wake up with nightmares in an hour again

what's a cool idea for a homespun candy dish. I wanna mix the cbd ones with all the haribo ones. NO SKITTLES ALLOWED in candy dish

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

way ahead of u bud

The knife, floss, and nail trimmers really round out this photo.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

The knife, floss, and nail trimmers really round out this photo.

that's my toe knife. I'm woke

Areola Grande

byob pls post pictures of all the we'd, tinctures, hashish, shatter and dabs u do ITT. no potato quality photos. these ones need 2 stand up on court :cop:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

The weed Ween noise?

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's finally here *chills weedishly*

wimsy

you think adam smoked a lot of weed in the garden of eden? he probably did. it was high potency weed. he thought he was going to die. this is the true story of the fall from grace. All because of marijuana

wimsy

Adam: bro I'm having a heart attack for real bro, please invent a loving ambulance bro

God: hast thou been smoking the forbidden weed?

take the moon

by sebmojo

The Klowner posted:

it's finally here *chills weedishly*

not an eq

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My boss just asked me if I'm "celebrating today's holiday" and I said "well, not yet"

So now I gotta come up with a good reason not to eat this whole brand new tin of hard candies before I go home

Thanks boss

Finger Prince

I got this stuff from broken coast, I don't even remember what it's called. I've been feeling kinda meh about it. It's decent, but it's not like a rocket ship to outer space. It kind of desires stimulation but doesn't give the kind of motivation to really go out and seek it. Today though? Maybe because I was already out and about, maybe just today, but loving whoosh. Straight to the moon. It was like growing a fresh pair of wings.
Tacos were had.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Racertrash is doing a 4/20 streaming movie marathon
https://twitch.tv/racerxtrash

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
4:20 on 4/20!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Joey McChrist

hey hey hey hey

smoke weed everyday

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HAPPY CHRISTMABBIS

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
weed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:hmmyes: :420: :rznv: :okpos: :weed: :2bong: :okpos: :snoop: :weedass:

Prof. Crocodile

Isn't this Barney Gumble's birthday?

Escape From Noise

418 pages to go!
:zaurg:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
its 4/21, but im still high, what gives?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

its 4/21, but im still high, what gives?

Well, friend, it would appear that your blood and internal organs were replaced by *checks notes* Afghan Kush.

Prof. Crocodile

Teddy Thunders posted:

Well, friend, it would appear that your blood and internal organs were replaced by *checks notes* Afghan Kush.

their av supports this diagnosis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I guess the reefer was in us all along!