Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should troll Fancy Pelosi be allowed to stay?
This poll is closed.
Yes 160 32.92%
No 326 67.08%
Total: 486 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!

zoux posted:

Ah, that's where my friends are, as well.

https://twitter.com/Tylerjoelb/status/1402646586379878409

It is unbelievable that people think this is real. There's no way that key is even made of a ferrous alloy!

I'd also like to know why there are so many anti-vaxx nurses out there, isn't this something they cover in school

Vaccines made this spoon stick to my nose!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

"Hey buddy, I just live here - I don't live here."

- every sovereign citizen

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Also, it's really frustrating seeing people conflate "antisemite" and "antizionist."

Especially when it's like, a key thing actual Kristallnacht-tier antisemites do to pretend "jew" and "zionist" are synonyms. Like poo poo, the biggest zionists in the USA aren't us, they are evangelical christians who want to summon Jesus ASAP by nuking Mecca.

Yes, thank you. I still occasionally get a look when I explain that I'm not a zionist.

My sister-in-law's mother has been a nurse for over 20 years and she asked me "what's with all the Jews going back to Israel?" She continued "people have been saying that all the Jews are going back to Israel" but couldn't tell me who has said that or what "all the Jews" meant. I think she only got vaccinated to be able to see her new grandchild.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Yeah, I told her it was an evangelical conspiracy theory and nonsense but her "huh" in response doesn't make me think she's going to challenge her views.

Being Jewish and white in this country has been a weird experience. Christians will ask and tell you the weirdest poo poo in ways that make it clear they don't see you as human.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Anti-semetic Zionism is practically mainstream among evangelicals and the right in general. They loving love the idea of making the Jews all go away and putting them all in one place, for some reason.

Historically "make them all go back to where they came from" has been a popular solution* for white people's problem of coexistence with everyone else.

*solution not final

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

There's no point landing a capsule if whatever you send up there can't survive the journey.

That tracks, but by the same token if life can't survive the journey doesn't it make sense to work on remote flight?

Can you imagine the impact on society if there was a lethal barrier that kept us from leaving the atmosphere regardless of technology?

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Also, the hot new take on all of this is that Democrats tricked Trump voters into being anti-vax because they wanted to kill all of them, but couldn't find a legal way to do it.

This reverse psychology of saying "vaccines are good" legally fits the U.N. definition of genocide.

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1439801768892899331

Edit:

This is basically a near perfect parody, but unironically written as an Editorial at Breitbart.

“Could those who warned of leopards eating faces be the real leopards?”

- Leopard

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Fraud is Security
Restriction is Access
Unaccountability is Transparency

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

"...and he ends this post with 'LOL' - note the preferred case - which is shorthand for 'laughing out loud.'

Laughing."

*covers mouth with hand*

- some prosecutor, probably

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/avenaim/status/1452010028542480384?s=20

Hall & Broken Oaths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Vinegar sauces are just products of the human’s natural urge to pickle things and are thus wholesome.